Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-12 23:07:02

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Northstar

Northstar

Story of how a woman confronts her impeding death by finding her replacement and how it snowballs. The story is told in flashbacks, as the characters relate the tale to their children during a birthday party, and the days following

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2015-12-22 22:41:14

johnny rotten
Inebriated

Re: Northstar

Northstar.....
The first time I had read this story you had only completed it up to the beach party.
Stumbled back across it on this site and was glad to see that you have been working on it. Love what you done so far, and would have to say this is one of my favorites from you!
Look forward to seeing how you finish this. Keep up the great work.
as always
johnny rotten

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2016-09-22 15:48:48

Sniper
Inebriated

Definitely worth the read, and I hope that you come back to this story in the future.

(posted from Chapter 20: Wake Up Little Suzy)

#4 2016-10-01 00:00:23

Magusfang
Completely Blotto

Actually working on another chapter, goes slowly because I'm trying to concentrate on Shadows, with limited success lol

#5 2018-09-13 09:38:53

DaveGrous
Inebriated

You are a fantastic writer. I wish you would come back and finish the story. You should publish your work. I would buy it!!

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#6 2023-04-18 17:20:36

Dadrepus
Inebriated

So sad that this story remains incomplete. I have enjoyed every story from this author. It is a shame that he has not been able to come back and complete this story as well as others, for whatever reason. He has a talent. I wish him well.

(posted from Chapter 20: Wake Up Little Suzy)

Always willing to help. May not be good at it ;-)

Board footer