The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-22 08:29:59

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Issue with latest news item link

So I hopped on today and seen the latest news item and clicked it, it was blank, it stayed blank and is still blank some time later.

Refresh page, closed browser(app on iPhone), and tried a few other things.

It’s not a big issue, it’s just annoying. I did find the full post by coming to the forums, it wasn’t terribly difficult to do. It would have been a minor annoyance if I wasn’t coming to check for updates on writing status anyway.

I would post a picture link of what I see… but I currently, at 10:30pm and several drinks in… can’t remember how.

#2 2022-10-22 10:18:28

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Issue with latest news item link

For some reason, the specific text of the news item is causing the javascript to break.  As this is a one-off problem, I'm not about to waste my time digging into it.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2022-10-22 20:37:12

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Not entirely time wasted if you learn something right? I understand though, it is a minor annoyance so isn’t really all that important.

#4 2022-10-22 21:08:38

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Learning something that you will never use again, is wasted time, yes.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer