dreaw
Inebriated

Re: My Girls

the whole series is great it inspired me to write again

#27 2015-11-24 03:01:13

old-dog
Tipsy

This my fourth or fifth time reading this book of "My Girls" , sixth or seventh for the original "My Girls" . I love the series and would love to see an PG version for general comsumption . I like this better than the following , in that "Patrick" gits pissed about being kept in the dark by the women . I have a great love for the women in my life but I have "Butted Heads" with all of them , from spanking Great neices to arguing with my mother . I like the charactor , however I really can't see him as a leader I would follow . Yes he is powerful but never proactive . He tries to put him self out there in the last book and get a spine but "oh no , don't kill the people trying to kill your Family" , Their just "misunderstood" ! Many said that the NAZI'S where misunderstood , we all know how that worked out , we're still dealing with that shit . I uderstand women being a calming affect on men but being the stick and carrot I'm not so sure . That being said , I think this is a great series , you don't to know what I think about JRRT'S works or the Potter books. Feel free to respond .

(posted from Chapter 33)

#28 2016-01-16 23:46:45

Rescue25
Wasted

Saw that one coming.
Waiting to see where the training came from.

(posted from Chapter 17)

#29 2016-01-18 03:26:51

Rescue25
Wasted

Very interesting.  You did cost me a number of hours sleep. Could not put it down i the last several chapters.

Looking forward to the next book.

B

(posted from Chapter 33)

#30 2022-01-13 00:52:32

Pleidius
Inebriated

Loving this story.  I started to read it over a year ago, I think, but for some reason, stopped.
The emotional aspects are very well handled.  Some parts make water leak out of my eyes. 
I can't wait for what comes next . . .

(posted from Chapter 15)

If you're prepared to face the consequences, go ahead . . .

#31 2023-12-06 17:54:26

Dadrepus
Inebriated

OMG, this is excellent writing. It kept me intrigued for the entire book. I'm not getting any work done around the house beause I could not walk away. Looking forward to book 2.

(posted from Chapter 33)

Always willing to help. May not be good at it ;-)

#32 2023-12-06 22:03:32

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Dadrepus wrote:

OMG, this is excellent writing. It kept me intrigued for the entire book. I'm not getting any work done around the house beause I could not walk away. Looking forward to book 2.

On the one hand, I appreciate and want to encourage you to make posts like this.  Authors need this kind of encouragement to keep writing.

On the other hand, I don't want you to be waiting for a reply you're not going to get.

Unknown hasn't been seen since 2012.  So, go ahead, enjoy his stories, but don't expect to get any reply to your feedback.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer