The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-03-11 10:44:01

jonas.jeanpierre
Tipsy

Help me find the book please

This is a story about a guy who is bullied by his brother and sister, calling his penis small. His family has a secret relationship with each other and he accidentally finds out about it one day. There is a lot of drama in the story, the main character tries to break ties with his family, but they interfere in his life over and over again.

I really liked the story, but unfortunately I can’t remember the name, and it’s impossible to find it in a search engine because of the genre. I would appreciate it if you could help.

#2 2024-03-12 04:04:56

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Help me find the book please

Not sure but I THINK the story you're looking for is called "Tiny Tim" by an author called Overconfident Sarcasm.

I don't think he posts his stories here but it is up on Storiesonline.

https://storiesonline.net/s/30672/tiny-tim/i

I read the story. It is an excellent story and I think a sequel is in progress.

#3 2024-03-12 19:28:47

jonas.jeanpierre
Tipsy

This is it! Thank you very much, I can’t even believe that someone was able to find out this story from such a meager description.

#4 2024-04-14 21:16:43

Dadrepus
Wasted

I took advantage of these comments and read the story Tiny Tim. Oh my was it good. This is the way I like stories to be written, with a concentration on relationships with sex thrown in for realism. In fact I was so impresses I bought and read the sequel they advertise at the end of the story. The sequel concerns itself with a friend and work buddy of Tiny Tim. I paid $3.99 to download it. Some thing I occasionally do if the story is exceptional which I thought these were. I suggest everyone spend the time and money to read both stories.

Last edited by Dadrepus (2024-04-14 21:18:13)

Always willing to help. May not be good at it ;-)

#5 Today 17:58:01

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

It's always nice to find ways to get the stories we love to read. It is even better when the authors can get compensation for there time and effort. It nice to see that you all were able to help on another out to find this story. I might take a look at it myself later, but my current reading list is quite long, and sadly doesn't contain any fun smut haha.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

Board footer