#1 2015-12-01 17:21:43

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

November Donation Results:

Here are the donation numbers for November:

Donation Goal:  $500.00
Donations Received: $438.00

As you see, we fell well short of our goal.  I still want to thank everyone who was able to make a contribution.  Medical and vet bills here at the end of the year have been adding up, and we can definitely use the assistance.  Your help has helped to lighten the financial burden.

Thank you,
Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2015-12-24 06:17:29

Always Confused
Tipsy

Re: November Donation Results:

Hey Eric, I figured it was about time to pitch in a bit more than the bare minimum to see the PRM material as I've been a long time lurker. I've read all your serial novels and some of your short stories and just wanted to tell you how much of a pleasure it has been to watch your writing progress over these years. So here's $100 bucks of my canadian money, the exchange rate isn't great at the moment so I don't know what that'll actually amount to. Anyway, I hope things improve sooner than later in regards to whatever is going on in your life. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you sir.

Cheers,

The Confusled (ie. Always Confused)

P.S. Feel free not to answer this, but I've been curious as to who manages the Pub's maintenance. I've noticed as time goes on that the site feels less lively than it did some time ago. I'd be lying if I didn't worry that some day I'll check and find that the site disappeared into the void of internet history. That ended on a more unhappy note than I intended. Hmph

#3 2015-12-24 06:38:04

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: November Donation Results:

Thank you very much for the very generous donation.

As to The Pub, it is owned, operated, designed, maintained, and grumbled at by me.  And I have noticed the same trend.  The site has, probably due to my lack of getting the new version done, gone stale and quiet.  I honestly don't know how to get people to come and visit, or better yet, interact.  Most of our authors haven't even bothered to visit in the last six months, and those that do, with a few exceptions, don't say anything or post anything.

The site will not disappear as long as I can afford to keep it running... at least, not without a LOT of warning.  I am dissatisfied with its progress, but the truth is, this is the only social interaction I get, so it behooves me (when was the last time you saw someone use "behooves" in a sentence???) to keep things going.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer