The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#51 2007-01-08 06:18:16

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Sex Education In the United States

I'm hesitant to do so.

I had considered starting a political debate or discussion the moment I saw you had a forum for it only a day or so after the site went active but I hesitated because of fear of causing hard feelings.

When I did choose to do it last Thursday, I selected a topic I felt would be widely agreed upon, in principle if not in practice, especially by those who "hang out" here, specifically in the forum; ie: mostly writers, most of whom write erotica of some sort. People I felt would be open to ideas, especially about sex. It's why I picked sex education instead of let's say the death penalty, the right to bear arms or the War on Terror, all very much partisan issues, just mention them and you'll probably have a fight on your hands from some quarter.

I will probably start another. I'll give this one a few more days to run it's course.

"Let's talk about anything, anything in this world, but politics, religion and her!"
Country song "Politics, Religion and Her" performed by Sammy Kershaw.

#52 2007-01-08 09:27:12

dv8n
Wasted

Yeah This is fun... Let's do it again.  3dbig_smile

...What were we talking about?  Who care's let's ride it again!

:lol:

#53 2007-01-09 07:36:56

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Hey Dv8N,

You pick the topic this time. *evil grin*

#54 2007-01-09 15:12:54

dv8n
Wasted

No thanks Jefferson.  I actually can't think of any topics I want to argue about right now, they just come up and I throw in my two-cents...

...Grab whatever you like... politics, religon, welfare, immagration, death penalty, legalized prostitution, mandatory shot in the head for drunk drivers, neutering for rapists, home confinement (with minor exspolsive charge in the leg cuff) for minor criminals, a work or you don't eat program for prisoners, mandatory in depth psych-evaluations for anybody wanting to be a cop ( too many god complexes), right to bear arms ( I'm from Texas we bear arms...some of us even arm bears)...

...among many other topics I probable didn't think about  3dbig_smile   Who wants to talk about what?  3dlol

Last edited by dv8n (2007-01-09 15:13:43)

#55 2007-01-09 22:08:45

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Why would you want bear arms?  They'd look awfully funny on most people... as heavy as they are, and with all that fur....

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#56 2007-01-09 22:50:20

nightsecho
Wasted

well if your going to legalize prostitution i think that the police should run it. it give the prostitutes protection and the cops could do std testing before they allow someone to have sex.

looking at you with wide eyes from the darkness

#57 2007-01-10 02:09:47

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I think that prostitution should be legalized, but only in the form of brothels.  That way the facilities can be inspected by the health department, the prostitutes can be regularly examined and certified by doctors, and the ladies (and their clients) are safer.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#58 2007-01-10 03:16:18

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Net,

I Agree 100%!!!!!!

Plus... It can ALL be taxed.

#59 2007-01-10 03:54:05

dv8n
Wasted

Net Wolf wrote:

Why would you want bear arms?  They'd look awfully funny on most people... as heavy as they are, and with all that fur....

Well Net... We hang them on our walls...    like deer horns...   or the testicles of rapists...     or the tongues of those that gossip against us...       or the scalps of those that walk in our yards...      you know us crazy Texans, we like to hang shit on our walls  3dbig_smile

PS I agree with the control, legalization, and taxation of prostitution,  as well as a few other things...

Last edited by dv8n (2007-01-10 03:56:11)

Board footer