The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-12-03 23:36:57

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

What have you been up too?

So I know the forums go through cycles of being quiet, and some times they are like the completely dead, then other times we are somewhat active. I was wondering what everyone was up too? I know some of us authors post what we are doing writing wise, but I am pretty sure not all of us know who is doing what are why they are doing it. Let's stir up some real life conversation here.

I just got a paying job after being unemployed for two years. I start work tomorrow. I writing a story for the pub, getting ready for Yule and just in general doing research and studying. What are you all up too?

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#2 2012-12-05 23:39:32

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Re: What have you been up too?

Not much. We've been decorating, shopping, getting things cleaned up for Christmas. I play WoW. *shrugs* Boring! 3dbig_smile

Find me on Facebook, dA, FA, Pinterest, etc. etc. No Twitter. I have an account, but my bird tweets enough for me.
http://www.facebook.com/Keeshaba

Here's a pic of our tree:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/68410_4436548349373_1622198245_n.jpg

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#3 2012-12-06 15:56:33

Freon22
Wasted

I am a reader not an author :-) but as what I am doing. I am doing what just about everyone else is doing. Getting ready for xmass! I am praying for a better 2013, that is if we get by 12/21/12. LOL

2012 was not a good year for myself or my wife, so like they say. "Let the pass be in the pass and look to a better future" ?? Who said that ?? hey I may have just said that? Anyway that is what I am doing. :-)

Unemployed for two years! I feel for you Wicked Storm and am happy you are back to work. ;-)

Last edited by Freon22 (2012-12-06 15:57:34)

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”

― Abraham Lincoln

#4 2012-12-07 00:30:58

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Thanks, my legs feel for me too. Standing for hours on end, asking people what they want with there combo meal is so annoying it hurts. Getting ready for christmas is fun though i have to find our tree stand still its gone AWAL.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#5 2012-12-07 17:53:47

Freon22
Wasted

Wicked Storm wrote:

Thanks, my legs feel for me too. Standing for hours on end, asking people what they want with there combo meal is so annoying it hurts.

Ho Wow being away from work for 2 years then getting back into that type of work. me/ thinks you are going to be sore for a while. But then in a few weeks your have those killer legs and standing/walking for hours will be a piece of cake. Yes xmas is the fun part then we get new years :-) thats fun also. lol

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”

― Abraham Lincoln

Board footer