The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-02-12 03:37:22

dreaw
Inebriated

first chapter of the guardian

THE GUARDIAN
                                                                                   By Dreaw Mac 
                                                                                    Chapter One

The announcer called Ray up to the ring he was in the final bout of the Sydney regional martial arts comp. Ray had been studying the martial arts since he was six years old and he was now 16 and proficient in all art forms he’d really done well in the samurai arts they were his favorite and fell most natural to him.
His farther and uncles had been the ones to train him he had a younger sister named Cindy or cin as
He sometimes called here was 9 and was cute 5’1 blond hair that was just long enough to reach her butt on a petite frame for her age his father’s name was Guam he was 42 and there mother’s name is Sandra  she is 35.

Ray himself was a giant at 6’1 black shoulder length hair with grey eyes on a slender frame with well-toned muscles and not an ounce of fat.
Ray had always been different than other kids his age he was always polite and well-mannered and treated people with respect even when they didn’t deserve it

He started noticing lately ever since he hit puberty that he was capable of greater speed and strength then a normal human but did really worry about it too much but lately he started have to hold back so none would think he was a freak it was bad enough still being a virgin, it’s not like he hasn’t had plenty of chances girls were always asking him out and had been on several dates but he never felt much for any of them.

But today Ray’s well would change for ever when he meets a strange new girl in town, oh and did I mention he can see ghosts to!

Author’s note:  hi guys this is just the 1st of what I hope will be many chapters this 1 is kind of short because it’s the first thing Ive written I 4yrs so bear with me and my spelling and grammar until I get back in the right frame of mind it shouldn’t take long so please be genital.

Ps I’m looking for someone to help with editing it

#2 2012-02-12 03:38:44

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: first chapter of the guardian

And why are you feeling the need to post a story in the forum, rather than opening an author account, which would give you statistical feedback and also not clutter up the forum?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2012-02-12 03:38:47

dreaw
Inebriated

comments please

and be nice 3dbig_smile

#4 2012-02-12 03:40:03

dreaw
Inebriated