The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-16 18:43:54

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

A note concerning forum formatting

I would ask that everyone refrain from using the text-coloration controls in the forum.

Reason:  While it may look good to you in the place you're viewing it, not everyone sees it against the same background color, and in many cases, the different background colors make your comments completely unreadable.

So, please do not use this particular text-formatting command in the future.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2006-12-16 22:45:18

dv8n
Wasted

Re: A note concerning forum formatting

ok...sorry 3dsad

just the colors? or is bold also included? 

I like the pretty colors 3dbig_smile

I guess I need to change my signature message color too huh?

Last edited by dv8n (2006-12-16 22:46:22)

:lol:

#3 2006-12-17 02:49:35

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Bold, italics, underlining, and other BBCodes are fine.  The only code that is a problem is the color tag.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2006-12-17 06:57:42

dv8n
Wasted

...hey no problem on my part (tho I do miss the pretty colors and the exploring) I mean I may be a FOOL but I'm not stupid   3dtongue    3dbig_smile       I mean you might rob me and beat me again....and then report me to the SS like last time....then you might get mean and kick me out or deny me a bar tab...  Damn I'd have to be crazy, stupid to risk those kinds of punishments     

Oh shit did I just conform?   I feel dizzy, lightheaded, even.   Everything's getting dark, I don't want to die...I haven't finished my beer.   3dsmile     Who's gonna pay my bartab?     I feel cold.....don't leave me

:lol:

Board footer