The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-08 18:56:41

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Touching Dream

William Cross was always sleeping on the job.

This private investigator had the unique ability to find clues in the world of the subconscious. People literally paid him to dream about them.

Until a woman walked in and woke him up.

Please read and comment.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2006-12-08 19:20:06

siath
Wasted

Re: Touching Dream

stickied

#3 2006-12-08 19:39:20

Imagineer
Wasted

About Touching Dream

This story started with a single striking image. (The image should be obvious once you've read the story.) It led to a few days of intense pondering, until another image struck me. Between these two images, a story began to unfold.

It was months before the words found me, and they didn't come easy, but those images kept me going, and in the Spring of 2005 I had something worth posting.

This is probably the most approachable thing I've written, and on some days it's the story I'm most proud of -- not for the accomplishment itself, but for the purest sense of happiness any of my work has given me. It's the least of where I am, but the most of where I'd like to finish.

A NOTE ABOUT SPOILERS: Not that this story contains great revelations, but if you have comments or questions that would constitute spoilers, please avoid putting them in this topic. Feel free to create a new topic with the word "spoilers" in the title (and without any actual spoilers in the topic title).

YOUR OPINION COUNTS: Don't forget to give your opinion of every story you read at the Wolf Pub -- that is, use the "Would you recommend this item?" feature, located (as I write this) on the left side of the story information page.

#4 2006-12-30 19:05:47

dv8n
Wasted

you know i just finished reading it.....Ok get your crack pipe out  3dbig_smile

I liked it alot...very good idea and very well written..I liked the ending the most I think 

thank you for the story

:lol:

#5 2007-03-02 00:08:47

joshzharris
Tipsy

Excellent read. I didn't want to see it end.

(posted from Chapter 7)

What's your major malfunction, Numbnuts? - Full Metal Jacket

#6 2007-09-28 19:28:16

wolfwilson
Tipsy

Very good story, both hard and soft, super ending. A pleasure to read.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#7 2008-05-03 08:29:25

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Interesting read. Reads like an old Sam Spade novel. Very entertaining. Interesting idea for a story. Thanks.

-Jeff

(posted from Chapter 7)

#8 2010-01-14 08:34:59

Megabyte1949
Inebriated

Oh, Wow!!! Had this been longer I would have ended up spending the entire night reading it. This one will hang in my head for weeks, I think.
I had a feeling it would end somewhat like it did. This is a story you should try to publish in the outside world. I think its that good. And I think I'll add you to my favorites list.
Wow!!!

(posted from the Item Information Page)

Ernie

( Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity! )

Board footer