The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-04 00:45:18

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Boobs. That is all.

I...uhhh...know there's a subliminal message there somewhere...but...uhhhh...*stares blankly and drools a bit*...I just feel like going and playing with my boobs now. Well. Once it's done. *wipes drool off*

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80766759/

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#2 2009-10-08 07:22:49

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Re: Boobs. That is all.

Wow..Damn, I think Thats the most boobs ive ever seen in that short a period of time

#3 2009-10-08 21:53:01

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Nadez wrote:

Wow..Damn, I think Thats the most boobs ive ever seen in that short a period of time

I'm sorry.

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#4 2009-10-13 08:49:23

Nadez
Wasted
Website

3dbig_smile did I say be sorry? noo! that was a GOOD thing. I LIKE that many boobs, I was just slightly stunned at the time

#5 2009-10-13 20:23:01

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Nadez wrote:

3dbig_smile did I say be sorry? noo! that was a GOOD thing. I LIKE that many boobs, I was just slightly stunned at the time

Nah! I wasn't saying "I'm sorry" that I posted it and warped your fragile little mind. I was saying sorry because you've never seen that many boobs at one time, period! I mean, I have and it was awesome. 3dbig_smile

#6 2009-10-14 08:04:21

Nadez
Wasted
Website

*laughs his head off!* Well yes, I would feel sorry for me if I hadnt seen that many boobs Bravo for showing them all, Do you have any MORE? 3dtongue cause in the words of Ghandi You can never have to many boobs..err..well Okay maybe not Ghandi but still!

#7 2009-10-14 15:26:06

nightsecho
Wasted

im 27 and have never seen any breasts in real life (yes i'm a virgin not by choice) (wasnt even breast fed) so i have to get my jollies somewhere and here's as good a place as any 3dsmile

looking at you with wide eyes from the darkness

#8 2009-10-22 05:17:00

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Wow, Im sorry, My goal was to lose it by fifteen. made it at 16, so I felt bad about that..but 27 isnt horrible, at least your not a 40 year old virgin! you can do it!

#9 2009-10-23 21:21:02

lordalpha
Wasted

40 year old virgin....sounds like my uncle, who at 54 still has not had sex, even though he and his wife have been married for almost 15 years now.(long story behind that one, so Ill leave it be hehe)

#10 2009-10-23 22:19:57

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Oh, no you don't!  You don't just plop something like THAT down in THIS forum, without some kind of explanation!

GIVE!  Or I'll ban you!  3dtongue

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#11 2009-10-24 01:53:31

lordalpha
Wasted

hehe, Sir Yes Sir!

Actually on that point, I totaly understand that I tend to rant and talk way too much, so at times I attempt to censor myself from giving too much of a story until I know that its even wanted 3dsmile

So, onwards with the story!

My uncle is the 4th of 5 children(my father being the 1st, with a 10 year difference between him and my good uncle bud..I swear, that isnt some kind of random joke, he was called buddy for most of his life, so he took bud as his name between friends and family) Bud was in his forties before he married, most of his brothers had wives by then, and in fact, 3 of them had children already, his second oldest brother, Bob, had a child with one woman, divorced her, married again, and had a pair of twins. I would interject that my grandmother has a twisted sense of humor and decided to give each of her children a nickname, Butchy Buddy, Bobby, Benny, and Billy Joe........This woman is the most twistedly kind little old lady I have ever had the fortune(and misfortune) to cross 3dsmile

My uncle had decided, for some odd reason, to place his career as an accountant first, before ANY obligations to family. By his own words, he decided that the family name did not need to be carried on, that his brothers had done that admirably, and that he did not have anyone who he was interested in, so he continued with his career till he was in his forties. About that time, he met a nice lady, who later became my aunt, who was 10 years older then him. She walked in one day, and was looking for an accountant to do the taxes of her start-up business, which needed alot of financial planning and such. After almost 3 months of help, my aunt, by her own admission(much to the utter embarrassment and red cheeked dismay) dragged him quite bodily to a nice bar on a double date with one of bud's employees. One thing led to another, and they are married this day. However, because of the circumstances, bud has NEVER really been sexually active. His ONE time being in a strip joint, was when he was doing the taxes of the business, and he was humiliated to have to walk in the front door. I was 18 at the time, and had to DRAG his sorry tail in there, when it was not in operation, past the bar, and into the managers office, so he could sit on a couch uncomfortably and help the strippers do their taxes. Now, as cold and heartless as this seems to the employees of this particular establishment, this was a deal bud decided to do, to help some of these girls get their taxes done, because of their schedules, they couldn't exactly go to a H&R block, or some other crap to get it done, most of them woke up about the same time these places closed, and trying to do the taxes of an exotic dancer is not exactly the easiest thing to do in the state of VA....I wont try and bore you with the details of how tips had to be calculated, lets leave it to say that it was not exactly easy to do, and it was greatly enhanced to have the files of the establishment on hand.

however, to get off this semi-tangent and back onto bud's celibacy, he was being teased and such by these nice young ladies, the whole time while Im trying not to die laughing from his embarrassment. (little bastard got the number of every lady there, and still didnt get the idea that the number was NOT for a professional call from him.......I want to slap him soo hard some days lol) He is the greatest social inept when it comes to the fairer sex, however....to get more to the point, He has literally NO sex drive, I honestly think if he was the last man on earth, with all women still alive, We would still be doomed, because he would have No idea what to do.

My aunt, who was going through menopause when she got married, has the exact same problem, if you wish to call it that. She also has no sex drive. She had 3 kids from a previous marriage, and a lowbeat husband(I still owe him a bat to the knees, but that is indeed another story for another post) was burned out on men, and then had the nicest, cutest(her words, *shudder*) little accountant to play with. Honestly you could make him a eunic and I doubt it would change anything...including his voice.

So, easy summary, Bud, my uncle, who is 54, has no sex drive, his wife, who is approaching 65(damn....Im gonna get my ass kicked unless I call her that day.....*shudder*) has no sex drive, and both are happy individuals. So it can be done, however its one of those one in XYZ billion that happen.

On an unrelated but related note, they did put up with me for 8 years when I was younger, so that I had an environment to live in that would help me to better myself when my brother was slowly dying of colon cancer, so all is not bad, and that is how I learned soo much about them. It is rather amazing how much 8 years will let ya get to know a person.

Thats about the whole story...DONT BAN ME NOOOO!!!! *goes and hides in a corner, shuddering and muttering about LAoW and Eric wielding giant battle hammers*

#12 2009-10-24 08:03:23

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

o.O

Sex drive or not, I would have thought that they would have at least done it on their honeymoon... just for the heck of it!

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#13 2009-11-09 18:28:52

Nadez
Wasted
Website

I would too, thats kinda depressing actually, now I have this huge fear that im never going to get sex again..

Board footer