The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-13 18:24:51

Imagineer
Wasted

Holiday stories

Tis the season. For me, that means I'm well into my second month of bitching about the ubiquitous mawkish decorations, the parade of fat-mongering foodstuffs is in full swing, and the rain and darkness has started to react with the imposing cheer of those around me to form a mental marinade of viscous vinegar that makes me somewhat testy.

In the spirit of this joyous time, I'd like to call upon the members of this nascent community to posit herein links or references to good seasonal or mood-setting tales. To put it in the English real people actually use,

What Christmas / Winter Solstice / Year-End Holiday stories do you like?

Now, this may come as a shock to you, but I don't generally go looking for Christmas stories. One found me anyway. Two years ago, someone got the attention of a few writers in the electronic wilderness and suggested we all write stories with a holiday theme, and one of those writers produced a real gem:

Fruitcake Lovers
by Ace McCloud

It's a Christmas story with love, food, and sex. How great is that?

#2 2006-12-14 23:32:42

SlaveMaster
Wasted

Re: Holiday stories

Netwolf has a good storie based in the winter time its called the snow storm i highly suggest that one for your seasonal wanting

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#3 2006-12-16 08:37:01

dv8n
Wasted

Re: Holiday stories

you know...I haven't read the fruitcake lovers but with a build up like that I just might have to

I mean I find fruitcake disgusting but love and sex those are two of my favorite things....waitaminute 3dsad they aren't eating fruitcake while having the love and sex are they??/  I might have to hurl.   I guess I'll have to read it to find out  3dtongue

Nevermind I just read it and I have to say GREAT ....I still don't like fruitcake but I would beg for more if it came with like circumstances.    3dsmile     3dbig_smile     3dtongue

Last edited by dv8n (2006-12-16 15:31:57)

:lol:

Board footer