The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-04-20 22:24:37

Corvis
Inebriated

It's been a wonderful experience

Hello, all

Due to matters beyond my control, I won't be able to be online very soon.  It's been a wonderful experience for me here and before that, at the old EWP.  I have been honored to be a part of this community and I feel that my life has been enriched by the association.  I've also made friends. 

Thank you all for everything. 

Farewell,

Corvis

#2 2009-04-21 01:31:48

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: It's been a wonderful experience

*sigh*  Since he has failed to make this obvious, and to keep everyone from panicking:

He isn't dying, or going to prison.  He is having some personal issues which aren't our concern.  (Well, they're my concern, since I'm a close friend, but it would be rude if I just said it's none of YOUR concern... 3dbig_smile )  We do hope that he will manage to find a way to get back online as soon as possible.

If you do such things, prayers would probably be welcomed.  (Yeah, yeah, I know, how do you pray for resolution to something when you don't know what it is.  Remember, if He exists, God already knows.)

Good luck, Corvis.
Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer