The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-04-22 03:12:15

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

Entertaining Joke of the Week

Yeah, right.  Like I'm going to find one of these and put it up here each week?  Pfft.  You don't know me at all if you think that's the case.  But here's a brief bit of entertainment.  It's kind of dirty so obviously it should fit right in with this website.  In fact, it might be considerably more tame than a lot of things on this website.  So.  Here goes:

Eddie wanted desperately to have sex with this really cute, really hot girl in his office.... but she was dating someone else. One day Eddie got so frustrated that he went to her and said, 'I'll give you $100 if you let me have sex with you.'
The girl looked at him and then said, 'NO.'
Eddie said, 'I'll be real fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down, and I'll finish by the t ime you've picked it up.'
She thought for a moment and said that she would consult with her boyfriend; she called him and explained the situation. Her boyfriend says, 'Ask him for $200, and pick up the money really fast. He won't even be able to get his pants down.' She agreed and accepts the proposal.

Over half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is waiting for his girlfriend's call. Finally, after 45 minutes the boyfriend calls and asks, 'What happened?'
Still breathing hard, she managed to reply, 'The bastard had all quarters!'

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#2 2008-04-22 05:04:54

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Re: Entertaining Joke of the Week

lol

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#3 2008-04-23 06:55:36

nightsecho
Wasted

that s very funny

looking at you with wide eyes from the darkness

#4 2008-04-23 06:58:02

nightsecho
Wasted

heres a few i found

The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise."
Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy. Around 3:00 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.
Quickly, realizing my husband would wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him.
(Even when totally smashed.....3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = midnight.)
The next morning my husband asked my what time I got in and I told him "midnight." He didn't seem upset at all. Whew! Got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times, then said, "Oh shit", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."

A guy goes into the chemist to buy some condoms.
“What size?” Asks the clerk. “I don’t know” he replies. The clerk says “Go and see Sophie in aisle 4
He goes over to see Sophie, who grabs him in the crotch and yells “Medium!”
The guy is mortified. He hurries over to pay and leaves quickly.
Another guy comes in to buy condoms and gets sent to Sophie. He grabs him and yells “Large!”. The guy struts over to the register, pays and leaves.
A high school boy comes in to buy condoms.
“What size?”. The kid embarrassedly says “I’ve never done this before I don’t know what size”. He gets sent to Sophie, she grabs him and yells ……
“Cleaners needed in aisle 4!”

The National Poetry Contest had come down to two semi-finalists - a Yale graduate and a redneck from Alabama. They were given a word and two minutes to come up with a poem that included the word. The word they were given was Timbuktu. The first to recite his poem was the Yale graduate. Into the microphone he read:

Slowly across the desert sands
Trekked a lonely caravan.
Men on camels, two by two
destination Timbuktu.

The crowd cheered. No way the Alabama redneck could to p that they thought. The redneck approached the microphone, cleared his throat and recited:

Me and Tim a huntin went.
Met three whores in a pop-up tent.
They was three and we was two
So I bucked one and Timbuktu.

The redneck won.

ASK A STUPID QUESTION
Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for Athena the wonder dog at WAL-MART and was about to check out.
A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again.
Although I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.
I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.)
Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard.
WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore!!!

local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married -- for the fourth time.

The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.

"He's a funeral director," she answered.

"Interesting," the newsman thought.

He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living.

She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she'd first married a banker when she was in her early 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, later on a preacher when in her 60's, and now in her 80's, a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go." ....

Book Report-Too funny!!!

Students at a local school were assigned to read 2 books, 'Titanic' and 'My Life' by Bill Clinton.

One student turned in the following book report,
With the proposition that they were nearly identical stories!

His cool professor gave him an A+ for this report.

Titanic:..... Cost - $29.99
Clinton :..... Cost - $29.99

Titanic:..... Over 7 hours to read
Clinton :.... Over 7 hours to read

Titanic:..... The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.
Clinton :..... The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, and subsequent catastrophe.

Titanic:..... Jack is a starving artist.
Clinton :..... Bill is a bullshit artist.

Titanic:.... In one scene, Jack enjoys a good cigar.
Clinton :.... Ditto for Bill.

Titanic:..... During the ordeal, Rose's dress gets ruined.
Clinton :..... Ditto for Monica.

Titanic:..... Jack teaches Rose to spit.
Clinton :..... Let's not go there.

Titanic:..... Rose gets to keep her jewelry.
Clinton :.... Monica' s forced to return her gifts.

Titanic:..... Rose remembers Jack for the rest of her life.
Clinton :..... Clinton doesn't remember Jack.

Titanic:.... Rose goes down on a vessel full of seamen.
Clinton :..... Monica...ooh, let's not go there, either.

Titanic:..... Jack surrenders to an icy death.
Clinton :..... Bill goes home to Hillary - basically the same thing

Don't Put Grandma on the Stand

Lawyers should never ask a Southern grandma a question if they aren't
prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his
first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand.
He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"
She responded, "Why, yes I do know you, Mr. Smith. I've known you
since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big
disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you
manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think
you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never
will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know
you."

The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed
across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense
attorney?"
She again replied, "Why, yes I do, I've known Mr. Bradley since he
was a youngster too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking
problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law
practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he
cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your
wife. Yes, I know him."

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very
quiet voice, said, "If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me,
I'll send you to the electric chair."

My wife and I are watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we are in bed.
I turned to her and asked, "Do you want to have sex?"

"No." She answered.

I then asked her, "Is that your final answer?"

"Yes," She replied.

Then I said, " I'd like to phone a friend."

That's the last thing I remember.

looking at you with wide eyes from the darkness

#5 2008-08-20 00:34:25

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam.  The last question was, "Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk," worth 70 points or none at all.
One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He wrote:

1.) It is perfect formula for the child.
           2.) It provides immunity against several diseases.
           3.) It is always the right temperature.
           4.) It is inexpensive.
           5.) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
           6.) It is always available as needed.

And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just  before the bell  indicating the end of the test rang, he wrote:

7.) It comes in cute containers

He got an A

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#6 2008-08-20 07:08:57

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

IDK if this counts but

President Bush is the most traveled President in history and as a result it has spent less time than the white house than any presedent since its completion

John Stewart has a theory as to why this is the case

"When at the white house the bed he sleeps in every night is the same one his parents F**KED in"

enjoy having that in your head

"I figure that if you can't write decent dialogue for the devil, maybe you shouldn't be a writer."-Richard Kadrey

#7 2008-08-22 09:07:38

NahtanoJ88
Inebriated

A funny e-mail I got the other day.

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop.

2. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the shower.

3. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.  Remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn 't move and does, use the duct tape.

**Daily Thought:**

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES.  THEY'RE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

#8 2008-08-26 06:06:59

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

...and the ball of yarn said: String Theory

sorry ive been felling off recently

"I figure that if you can't write decent dialogue for the devil, maybe you shouldn't be a writer."-Richard Kadrey

#9 2008-08-27 01:56:39

unknown1000u2
Inebriated

My four year old nephew asked his mother why some people were fat.  She explained all about genetic problems, heredity, slow metabolism, etc., and finally ended by saying that some people just ate too much.

They went out to dinner that night to a fancy restaurant.  As they were eating, a woman that was at least 10-1/2 months pregnant (i.e., huge!) came waddling down the way, passing right next to their table.  As she reached their table, my nephew looked up, and in that nice, clear, bell-like voice that only little kids can manage, said "I know what YOU"VE been doing!"

#10 2008-08-27 06:28:28

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

rotflmao nice one unknown

#11 2008-08-27 06:58:56

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Okay, I'll contribute:

A husky biker stopped by the local Harley shop to have his bike fixed. They couldn't do it while he waited, so he said he didn't live far and would just walk home.

On the way home he stopped at the hardware store and bought a bucket and an anvil. He also stopped by the feed store and livestock dealer and picked up a couple of chickens and a goose. However, struggling outside the store he now had a problem: how to carry all of his purchases home.

While he is scratching his head he was approached by a little old lady who told him she was lost. She asked, "Can you tell me how to get to 1603 Mockingbird Lane ?" The biker said, "Well, as a matter of fact, I live at 1616 Mockingbird Lane. I would walk you home but I can't carry this stuff."

The old lady suggested, "Why don't you put the anvil in the bucket, carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in your other hand?" "Why thank you very much," he said and proceeded to walk the old girl home.

On the way he said "Let's take my short cut and go down this alley. We'll be there in no time." The little old lady looked him over cautiously then said, "I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me." "How do I know that when we get in the alley you won't hold me up against the wall and have your way with me?" The biker said, "Holy smokes lady! I am carrying a bucket, an anvil, two chickens, and a goose. How in the world could I possibly hold you up against the wall and do that?

The lady replied, "Set the goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the anvil on top of the bucket, and I'll hold the chickens."

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer