The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-24 07:28:48

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Little bitty site update

I didn't think this was worth an actual site announcement.

On the front page, I have added a "Quotes of the Day" feature.  It will display two new quotes every day.  It's nothing major, but I just thought it was an interesting little addition to the site.  I hope you all enjoy it.

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2008-05-24 08:26:50

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Little bitty site update

I like it. It fits nicely in the blank spot between the Bridget report 3dsmile and the DOTW.

#3 2008-05-24 08:38:35

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

"The Bridget Report"?

That's the Chat List, you...you....  That's right, I called you a Youyou!  3dtongue

Glad you like it.  The DotW box will eventually become a "Weekly Spotlights" box, when I add other regularly updated weekly columns, like new games, new crosswords, a weekly recipe, etc.

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2008-05-24 10:53:21

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Get used to it. By the time I'm done EVERYONE will be calling it "The Bridget Report."

<Evil laughter>

Signed,
Youyou

3dsmile 3dsmile

#5 2008-05-25 04:57:19

NahtanoJ88
Inebriated

*Takes up the banner of Sir Youyou*
"The Bridget Report" shall succeed!

In Arms,
Youyou's Minion

All things considered it does have a nice ring to it.

#6 2008-05-25 06:54:22

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

One should wonder about the wisdom of people who endeavor to annoy the owner of the pub in which they're drinking.   3dsmile

Eric

----
Facebook page

Board footer