The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-20 03:52:10

LAoW
Completely Blotto

I'm not above begging...

Okay. So I know I don't get on here a lot. I don't get on the internet a lot in general anymore anyways, so...3dtongue But I'm not above begging. *bats her eyelashes and smiles coquettishly* We all know you love Eric...*ahem* Oh, come on! We ALL know you love Eric!!! Okay, love me! I'm going into surgery! I work for a piece of shit company who's not going to pay me for two weeks away of work. I've dealt with a continuous sinus infection for 3 months now and it's been hell. I'm losing sleep now and it's starting to make me crazy. It's causing me to go into premature menopause or something of the sort, which in turn, of course is causing me to be a blubbery mass/pool of LAoW. I need this surgery, but I don't want to continue going to my grandfather, who I've leaned on time and time again for monetary issues. He lives alone and doesn't have an income of his own other than social security. Anything that you guys can do would be an absolute help and a blessing. We've got to make up for two weeks of missed pay and doctor's bill. Of course, we're not expecting everything to be covered, but whatever you can spare...

Thanks, everyone!

3dwink

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#2 2008-05-22 06:22:42

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Re: I'm not above begging...

*down on my knees*
If I look at you...If I beg you nicely...would you give me anything I asked?
If I smile at you...If I cry for you...would you tell me no?
You can do anything you wish to me...
I would let you call me anything you like...
Pull my hair...caress my face...
Gentle...hard...
I don't care...
But in the end...
Once we're through...
All I care for is you...
And your money.

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#3 2008-05-22 06:24:08

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Re: I'm not above begging...

Board footer