The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-11-29 01:41:39

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Battle for Supremacy

This is a ridiculously silly - but blessedly short - bit I wrote for a group I was visiting one night. It was a literary group, and we had to read something... so I wrote something. There is no erotica in this piece. Read it, if you dare. 3dbig_smile

Please read and comment.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2006-12-18 10:44:38

AnimaLynx
Tipsy

Re: Battle for Supremacy

LMAO Wow! Short and sweet. Deffiently funny too.

AnimaLynx

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2006-12-21 06:30:33

Corvis
Inebriated

I don't know quite what to say that wouldn't be a spoiler, so I'll just say I enjoyed the story.  3dsmile

#4 2006-12-27 12:08:47

dv8n
Wasted

cute... 3dbig_smile

:lol:

#5 2006-12-27 21:52:19

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

dv8n:

Due to the content of some of your comments (or lack thereof), I have to wonder:  Are you posting just to see yourself speak, or possibly to raise your post count?

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#6 2006-12-28 09:13:12

dv8n
Wasted

well neither Net,

I'm just taking what you said at EWp to heart, you said that a lack of community was one of the things you didn't like as well as alot of problems with the admin...so I simply decided that I wanted to say hi and let the author know I like their work and try to support them.  I mean like battle for supremacy I liked it ...it was cute but I didn't want to give anything away to those who hadn't read it.    if you want a community spirit you start by communicating like a community..... if you look at several of my post they are nothing more than me putting my two cents in where it is not wanted but I had something to say or simply decided it was funny and wanted to participate.... if it has raised my post count, and I noticed yesterday it had, is that a crime?  I'm sorry if I talk to much but I like it here I rarely go other places, sometimes do and sometime don't, I check to see if anything interesting is going on a couple times a day when I have a spare moment not doing something...

.. I have also been randomly harrassing the authors to let them know somebody likes their work....you know alot of them have like no input from readers?   so I changed that in a couple of cases...and the ones I haven't.....I haven't read more of their work yet ..I'll get to it...

...well um....I geuss after looking this letter over......I like to see mtself talk huh?   3dbig_smile   

...what can I say you guys bring out the herd animal in me.....MOOOOOOOOOO   3dbig_smile

:lol:

#7 2007-12-27 09:28:37

Quelthias
Tipsy

If not for that twist in the end, it would be depressing, instead it is funny.

I one heard that if counted the weight that ants and humans produce in the world, ants will weigh 4x more.

#8 2008-04-03 15:20:38

McHaMER
Inebriated

After we small humans r gone....the insect will rule....lol

(posted from Chapter 1)

Board footer