The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-01-24 15:58:58

RED_FOX87
Inebriated

Login

There seems to be some kind of problem. I enter my user name and password and when I click on login, I get taken to the page that says that login was successful and that I will be directed to the main page. After I am redirected it says on the main page that I am not logged in.  Was wondering if there was some kind of error or if my account was suspended for some reason?

Sex is good, Sex is fine, Doggystyle Or 69, For having fun Or getting paid, Everyone likes Getting laid.

#2 2008-01-24 20:23:41

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Login

And did you read the FAQ, like you are supposed to?  This question is covered there.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2008-01-25 08:00:54

RED_FOX87
Inebriated

lol, sorry. It is a little hidden there. Shouldn't it be on the main list? anyway, I didn't do anything now, just came to the site and it was working. Must've been some glitch.

Sex is good, Sex is fine, Doggystyle Or 69, For having fun Or getting paid, Everyone likes Getting laid.

#4 2008-01-25 19:10:00

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Main list?  It's question #11.

If you're saying the FAQ is hidden, I would beg to differ.  It appears with all the other site-wide information pages.  I'm sorry, but not everything can go on the main menu.  Maybe you've noticed that nearly every entry on the main menu is a submenu.  That's how much crap is on this website.  That means that, yes, you'll have to take a minute and a half to look through the menus to find what you need... just like using a program.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#5 2008-01-26 08:48:37

RED_FOX87
Inebriated

No problem. I just didn't know there was an FAQ so I didn't know to look or it.

Board footer