The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#26 2007-01-28 22:57:25

dv8n
Wasted

Re: Stuck on a name

*looking very innocent* no more talk of what?

3dbig_smile

WHAT were we talking about?   I don't remember talking about ANYTHING.

*whistling nervously* Hey Net, do you remember us talking about something?  3dbig_smile

:lol:

#27 2007-01-29 17:14:02

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

Hey i think i got somthing i went to
http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?r … lucination

and found this

<b>delusion</b> is 'deception' which is much stronger than illusion

The Delusion

"I figure that if you can't write decent dialogue for the devil, maybe you shouldn't be a writer."-Richard Kadrey

#28 2007-01-31 01:30:44

dv8n
Wasted

hey neitherspace...I don't really like The Delusion as a name but its up to you

heres one that my mother suffers from....Dementia   3dbig_smile  huh I like the sound of it how about you?       And you might could write it all messed up like  DeMentia naaaaa that screwed up writing thing gets old just one word...but the name is still cool Dementia

Last edited by dv8n (2007-01-31 01:31:51)

#29 2007-01-31 02:24:21

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

"Gimmie your purse Bitch" Shouted the man brandishing his long knife, letting the blade catch in the street light

"HELP!" screams the woman as she swings her purse at the muggers head.

"Oh! you pay for that!" the mugger moves to stab her.

Before he could strike the woman becomes wrapped in the shadows that permeated the allyway and just like that she's gone.

"What the fuck?" says the man quite shaken he turns to walk out the alley only to notice there is no exit.

"hehahahah!" came a voice.

"Who, whats going on?"

"I am the punisher of the wicked, the shadows that hunt the darkness." the voice echoed makeing it hard to pin point the sorce "I am The Void."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hows that sound?

"I figure that if you can't write decent dialogue for the devil, maybe you shouldn't be a writer."-Richard Kadrey

#30 2007-01-31 11:20:46

CSquared
Wasted

Great name, shame about the tense switching... XD

Half of it's in past tense, and half is in present.

CSquared

#31 2007-01-31 23:41:11

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

gimme a break i was just trying to see how it sounded

#32 2007-02-02 22:57:58

CSquared
Wasted

Hey, it wasn't a problem, as such.  I didn't even mean it as a criticism.  I was trying to elicit, perhaps, a grin when you read it, and a response along the lines of "Oh, shut up you".  No barbs to it whatsoever.  And I really do like the name. XD

CSquared

#33 2007-02-04 01:20:44

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

meh i don't i thought about it and decided it wasn't right

#34 2007-02-06 15:07:36

dv8n
Wasted

hey you could caal him D'void ...hehehe  see it sounds like devoid as in "without any whatever"...and it sounds like somebody with a thick accent saying The Void  which is a "place of emptiness"   ...so you get a double meaning and a cool sounding name that sorta fits your character ....see  more bang for your buck... 3dbig_smile

#35 2007-02-08 17:17:51

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

D.void would be a good villain name
after Anton because with his power over shadow it would make him supreme power in the dark

anyway i had a brain storm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gimmie your purse Bitch" Shouts the man brandishing his long knife, letting the blade catch in the street light

"HELP!" screams the woman as she swings her purse at the muggers head.

"Oh! you pay for that!" the mugger moves to stab her.

Before he can strike dark tendrils of shadow spring up around this intended victim wraping them selfs around her the shadows pull the woman into them, just like that the would be mugger is alone

"What the fuck?" says the man quite shaken he turns to walk out the alley only to notice there is no exit.

"hehahahah!" came a voice.

"Who, whats going on?"

"we are the punisher of the wicked, the shadows that hunt the darkness." the voice(s) echoed making it hard to find the scorce.

"What are you?"

a whisper in his left ear declares.

"Nothing"

The rest is silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better?

Last edited by Neitherspace (2007-02-08 17:26:53)

#36 2007-02-16 05:55:32

dv8n
Wasted

OH OH I got one   

From the shadows the dark ominous voices cries,"Beware my wrath, I am Masterdebator(the de is silent ).  I will intellectually reduce your plans to idocy.  Then I will reduce my fluid levels all over your boots.  HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA HA HA   Quake with fear. "

I like it  3dbig_smile

oh wait it doesn't deal with any shadows besides the ones he stands in while whackin off....oops sorry   3dsad

Last edited by dv8n (2007-02-16 05:57:05)

#37 2007-02-20 04:48:44

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

*groan* gods thats horible

#38 2007-02-21 09:53:21

dv8n
Wasted

sometimes comedy is painful....and sometimes pain is comical...sorry neither is what your looking for neitherspace

#39 2007-08-27 23:47:24

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

Thx for the help i settled on Nightwalker this thread helped me throw a few names at the wall and saw if they stuck it was a lot of help

Board footer