The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-25 21:08:45

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Donation issue

Hey, I have noticed the last week or so that the donation balanced hasn’t changed, I tried donating and it keeps saying there is errors. Something like the page I want to donate to doesn’t exist.

#2 2022-03-26 02:25:59

thehilz
Completely Blotto

Re: Donation issue

I’m having the same issue. 3dsad

#3 2022-03-26 08:17:56

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Well, it was nice of someone to finally tell ME there was a problem...  all I knew was that no one was making donations.

Turns out that PayPal decided to just up and change the necessary donation button code without bothering to tell me.  The button should work now.  PLEASE SAY SOMETHING if it doesn't.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2022-03-26 09:30:45

thehilz
Completely Blotto

Thanks. Was able to donate now. Wish I could’ve done more but not been a good month for me but at least got it to over 50% of the goal. Hopefully others can get it to the goal.

#5 2022-03-27 03:12:15

Elessar
Completely Blotto

I honestly never actually paid attention to the donation. I was going to donate a bit but it popped up saying error so I closed it and waited for a few days then tried again. It came up so I waited. It wasn’t until the other day I actually had noticed the issue. I am glad it is fixed and will make a donation.

#6 2022-03-28 02:27:39

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

thehilz wrote:

Thanks. Was able to donate now. Wish I could’ve done more but not been a good month for me but at least got it to over 50% of the goal. Hopefully others can get it to the goal.

Nobody needs to apologize for whatever donation they can make.  Every dollar I receive helps me.  In your case, you've done plenty, so you really have nothing to apologize for.

Well, except that you haven't hooked me up with any female relatives yet.  Surely you've got one in hiding somewhere... 3dbig_smile

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer