The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-21 03:01:37

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Toggle Color Set

I'm not sure if it will still be used with the new colour scheming you have set up, but the button for Toggle Color Set is still in the author sections and now gives a bad link page.  I was assuming the button would have worked much like it did before cycling through the various colour schemes available but if not just to let you know there is the problem.

I would like to take this time to also thank you for continuing to improve this site and I truly hope it becomes everything you have envisioned.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#2 2007-07-21 07:09:55

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Toggle Color Set

oops.  No, it's not supposed to be there.  I'll go delete it.

Thanks for the heads up,
Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2007-07-24 00:32:46

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Hey Net,

I just noticed that in the contributors tools section the toggle button is still there too.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#4 2007-07-24 04:17:16

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

k.  I'll see what I can do about removing it.  Until then, don't use it.  3dtongue

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer