The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-21 00:22:06

LAoW
Completely Blotto

HOWDY AGAIN!!! Birthday announcement!

Howdy all! Long time, no read...uhhh...see? Dunno. ANYWAYS!!! NET WOLF'S BIRTHDAY IS ON JULY 27TH!!! 3dbig_smile So! If you wanna show some lovin' (in a non-physical way, please...that's MY job 3dtongue), donate, write, or something. 3dsmile I'm buying him a new monitor. Yes, he already knows. He just doesn't know when it's coming in. That's the surprise. Hehehe... I asked about more smilies. I've been working with Photoshop a lot lately, and doing pixel art, so I think I'm gonna do some up. If you have a request for a particular smiley, let me know. He's gonna help me with .gif files, so I can do some basic animated ones, too. 3dbig_smile Yay! So...talk to you all later, I hope. I know I disappeared for a while, but I need to visit more often. Bye for now! Don't forget! JULY 27th...July 27th...July 27th *some kind of hazy smoke fills in and you see the words in neon lights, fading in and out* July 27th... mmm...medication goooooodddd... SQUIRREL!!!

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#2 2007-07-22 03:27:10

CSquared
Wasted

Re: HOWDY AGAIN!!! Birthday announcement!

Well, I'll wish him an early birthday, since I can't promise to actually be online in five day's time... girlfriend = stolen Internet.  Happy Birthday, Net - many happy returns.

I'll see what I can do about a donation... but at the moment, I have exactly £0.76 in my Paypal account.  You're welcome to it if you want it, I can't see anything else I'd use it for. XD  And every little helps, as Tesco is wont to say.

CSquared

Board footer