You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General Chat
  •  » Calling All Authors - A project I am thinking of starting

#1 2007-02-07 06:22:51

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Calling All Authors - A project I am thinking of starting

If you have read any of my erotic stories you likely know I enjoy lesbian erotica.  As a reader I enjoy reading most kinds but am always on the lookout for stories dealing with female teachers/principles/other school officials and the female students that go to the school.

This is my call out looking for stories that fit within these guidelines.  If you are an author of such a story and am looking for a place to post please let me know.  I am not really looking for stories dealing with prepubescent girls or rape stories some humiliation or sexual punishment is fine, but in the end I don't want the girl traumatized.  I am also fine with the people involved being fully willing participants too.

I have not actually created my web space yet but if I can get at least a few seed stories, I plan to create a collection on ASSTR.

Please let me know if you have something you think would fit and e-mail me the stories in HTML format.  Only stories you have the right to post please.  Please e-mail me at storymaster69@yahoo.com if you would like to take part.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

• Index
  •  » General Chat
  •  » Calling All Authors - A project I am thinking of starting

Board footer