The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-13 06:51:34

VICENTE
Tipsy

Most Favorite Television Channel ?

Hi Guys,,,,,,,,, I like to watch different programs on the Television . I would like to share here the Most Favorite Television Channel Named "National Geographic" which I like a lot to watch .

Last edited by VICENTE (2011-04-13 06:52:01)

#2 2011-04-13 07:05:50

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Most Favorite Television Channel ?

I have to ask... why are you posting random topics as an introduction to yourself on this forum?  Wouldn't it make more sense to, say, talk about the stories here, first?

Eric Storm

PS:  Also, it would have made more sense to simply consolidate your posts into a single "Favorite things" post.

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2011-04-14 04:48:29

lightofshadow
Inebriated

Maybe he has ADD and likes to post random stuff in random places?

Edit: looked and ive been registered for 5 years and have made only 9 posts

Last edited by lightofshadow (2011-04-14 04:51:36)

#4 2011-04-14 06:04:59

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

LoS:

Ever heard that, "Eight is Enough"?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#5 2011-04-14 17:19:01

Imagineer
Wasted

Zing!

I think right now my favorite channel is AMC. But that's really just because of two programs, Breaking Bad and Mad Men. And neither of them is new right now, so I guess I have no favorite until they come back on. Though I do find myself caught up in whatever guilty-pleasure "old" movie they're running when I turn on the Tivo and it's on AMC after recording a BB rerun.

Of course, I think the idea of "favorite television channel" may be antiquated, or at least difficult, because few channels have a strong or at least describable identity anymore. But rather than dump a long rant about that here and poison the question any further, I'll move on. Maybe I'll start my own not-like-the-good-old-days rant about TV channels in its own topic.

So, what's your favorite television channel? And more interestingly, why?

Board footer