The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#126 2011-10-17 01:35:35

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Woodward Academy, Year 1, The

It means "Donate or Wait."

PRM is for only those who donate to the website. All materials in PRM will, probably, eventually, be released in to the public area but you will have to wait for it.

Donate and you can read it tomorrow. 3dsmile

This is me being helpful. (Waits for his tip.) Cheapskates. 3dtongue

#127 2011-10-17 02:21:52

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

PRM = Pre-Release Material, which is not available for free.  It will come out of PRM eventually (don't ask us when).  If you would like to view stuff that's in PRM before it becomes public access, please donate some money.  Or wait patiently.  That works too, but it's not preferred.

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#128 2011-10-17 02:35:06

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

What they said.

Also, you could have obtained this information without having to ask, by looking at this FAQ:

http://www.wolfpub.org/faq.php?q=13

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#129 2011-10-17 04:27:48

celf
Wasted

Eric Storm wrote:

What they said.

Also, you could have obtained this information without having to ask, by looking at this FAQ:

http://www.wolfpub.org/faq.php?q=13

Eric Storm

what someone read a FAQ!.... lol good one eric...
no one normal read's FAQ's nowadays.

3dhmm
ooooo. wait i did read it .. guess i am not normal...

Last edited by celf (2011-10-17 04:28:24)

#130 2011-10-17 07:07:15

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Then perhaps my answer to all questions answered in the FAQ should be:  Read the FAQ.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#131 2011-10-17 07:41:48

celf
Wasted

Eric Storm wrote:

Then perhaps my answer to all questions answered in the FAQ should be:  Read the FAQ.

Eric Storm

ummm...
i know my jokes are a bit odd, but did my joke just not come over as funney?

#132 2011-10-17 08:34:02

lordalpha
Wasted

Not after the numerous people who don't read the faq and just post stuff that is, rather obviously, part of the faq.

#133 2011-10-17 08:48:15

celf
Wasted

lordalpha wrote:

Not after the numerous people who don't read the faq and just post stuff that is, rather obviously, part of the faq.

3dsad sorry....... 3dsad

#134 2011-11-01 04:16:08

lerris
Inebriated

dang  I was terrified there for a second I got on to read another of Eric's stories while I waited for the next chapter to upload and realized that I couldn't see PRM material thank god I had 6 bucks I was terrified I wouldn't be able to read the new chapter o god the fear cough got to read the new chapter just got to *twitch* *twitch* not addicted I'm not o god new chapter where are you I need you please o god I have a problem I'm an addict so god *sobs* but it will be alright only a few more hours and then I'll have my precious yes yes my precious hahahahahaha
sigh I think there might be something wrong with my head but o well can't wait for the new chapter

(posted from the Item Information Page)

Some people are only alive because it is illegal to kill them!

#135 2011-11-01 10:47:24

LAoW
Completely Blotto

lerris wrote:

dang  I was terrified there for a second I got on to read another of Eric's stories while I waited for the next chapter to upload and realized that I couldn't see PRM material thank god I had 6 bucks I was terrified I wouldn't be able to read the new chapter o god the fear cough got to read the new chapter just got to *twitch* *twitch* not addicted I'm not o god new chapter where are you I need you please o god I have a problem I'm an addict so god *sobs* but it will be alright only a few more hours and then I'll have my precious yes yes my precious hahahahahaha
sigh I think there might be something wrong with my head but o well can't wait for the new chapter

This is a period: .
It is used to denote a STOP in a sentence.
Please use it.
You've given me a headache.
3dtongue

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#136 2011-11-01 11:21:55

lerris
Inebriated

bah,who?needs!punctuation;LAoW:it.is,all.a,trick.by!english?teachers"to;keep,us!brainwashed

#137 2011-11-01 11:23:19

lerris
Inebriated

Wow I'm sorry I think I gave myself a headache writing that last sentence. If you can indeed call it a sentence.

#138 2011-11-01 12:27:23

lordalpha
Wasted

No, I would have to call that a grammar abortion on top of a spelling catastrophe(like most of my posts).

Remind me to hurt you later for me reading that with a migraine, LOL!

#139 2011-11-01 13:13:47

lerris
Inebriated

Hey you can only blame yourself for actually slogging through that with a migraine. I would have taken one look at it and said o hell no, and I wrote it.

#140 2011-11-01 13:23:37

lerris
Inebriated

Another amazing chapter Eric. So glad Marcus finally got what's coming to him. Can't wait for the next.

#141 2011-11-01 16:13:26

celf
Wasted

Eric

A+ for chapter 11.
love it.

orso having it read by Free NaturalReader 9 on win XP
Give's it for me, 'Life' to the story that i can not find by reading it with my own mind useing only the sound of my thinking.
( if you dont know what NaturalReader is google the name 3dsmile it be faster then me typeing it in bad spelled english )

orso can thinking have a sound? if the sound of what we think is sound when we are thinking is not a sound then wha..t..
o god now thinking about if thinking can have a sound is giveing me a headache
all this thinking .... "thinking overload"

#142 2011-11-01 18:33:19

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

lerris:  Look at the "sentence" you posted.  Now look at your signature.  Think VERY carefully.

celf:  The word is "also", not "orso".  You save no time by typing it incorrectly.

And obviously thinking does not MAKE a sound, as sound is defined as vibrations in the air that transmit to the ear causing neural receptors to translate those vibrations into a mental impression.  However, we imagine sound as we think, given that most people think in their own voice(s). 

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#143 2011-11-01 19:30:51

celf
Wasted

Eric Storm wrote:

celf:  The word is "also", not "orso".  You save no time by typing it incorrectly.

Eric Storm

i was not trying to save time..
'also' is one of the word's that 'i dont know' and/or 'i dont remember how to spell' and/or  'i dont know how to spell to start with' .
and there are quite a lot of words like that.
if i dont know how to spell a word i sound it out.
and it may just be me but when said by my voice it sound like or and so as one word.

but seeing as i have cooked my brain with body temps of over 104 F. (40 Celcius)
i have lost memorys and remembering new stuff is hard. 3dsad

also is just not a word i use a lot. when typeing. and i do try to type words the right way here.
and i use NaturalReader to help but orso and also in NaturalReader sound allmost the same so i never pick it up.
and as i had forgotten what the word 'also' looked like. i just never twigged that i been spelling it wrong.

i am sorry if this has upset you in some way Eric it pain's me to know that i could have upset you.

Last edited by celf (2011-11-01 19:33:23)

#144 2011-11-01 21:50:08

lerris
Inebriated

Eric Storm wrote:

lerris:  Look at the "sentence" you posted.  Now look at your signature.  Think VERY carefully.

Eric Storm

Yes and there are times I am glad it is illegal and times I am not. Now is one of those I am glad it is illegal as it lets me be an idiot without fear of reprisal.

#145 2011-11-01 21:50:48

lerris
Inebriated

Well violent reprisal anyway.

#146 2011-11-01 22:11:21

Sirkenii
Inebriated

grumbles...  to be continued.... 

I am not an addict

Great story so far.

Ken II

#147 2011-11-01 22:33:40

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

celf:

Well, why didn't you just SAY you were brain-damaged?  3dtongue

After seeing you're from the UK, I can understand the whole accent thing might make the word "also" less clear than it should be.  Just try to remember the spelling for next time.  Because "orzo" (the only word close to "orso") is rice-shaped pasta.  3dsmile

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#148 2011-11-02 03:58:18

celf
Wasted

Eric Storm wrote:

celf:
Because "orzo" (the only word close to "orso") is rice-shaped pasta.  3dsmile

Eric Storm

why make rice-shaped pasta... seems pointless to me..
also ( orzo is a word i did not know at all.. )
so cool. Eric's school of word's come's up top trumps again.

Eric i here by proclaim you are a Certifiable genius.

Ps.
Eric if freezing the Member-level accounts stop the spam, and give's you more time for the writing. i am all for it.

#149 2011-11-11 16:44:33

Drowsy
Inebriated

Hmm... The Mystic Wolf Pub where have I seen that before.... nah can't remember (loving the story ^_^)

(posted from Chapter 5: October)

#150 2011-11-11 19:16:50

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

You just think you've seen it before 'cause you need a nap.  3dwink

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer