The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#326 2012-02-20 08:51:49

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: CAMP: Sibling Rivalry

*sigh*  Some days I wonder why I even wrote a FAQ.

This question is answered in the FAQ.

PRM material is available to those who make a donation.  ($6 single donation minimum... smaller donations receive my gratitude, but no thank-you gift.  Two donations adding up to $6 still do not qualify.  This is due to PayPal taking so much out of the payment.)

Eric Storm

PS: Shouting is rude.  Turn off your CAPS LOCK key.

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#327 2012-02-22 16:00:14

jralston78
Inebriated

I love this story in fact it is the only reason I joined the site and donated so quickly. I am really hoping the next chapter isn't to far away, and keep up the good writing and I will keep donating.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#328 2012-02-22 18:44:41

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Hmm.  *rereads that last sentence again*....

*Goes off to write more CSR...*

3dbig_smile

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#329 2012-03-01 19:28:37

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I do apologize for this morning's unreadable CSR posting.  I forgot to run the page through my converter script after saving it to "Web Page, Filtered" in MS Word.

(Yeah, you see what happens if you try to leave "Web Page, Filtered" alone...)

The file has been fixed now.  Now it is not only cleaned up of extraneous characters that should never have been there to begin with, it is smaller, so will download faster.  (Not that you'll notice unless you're on dialup.  3dsmile )

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#330 2012-03-02 14:10:26

Freon22
Wasted

This is just great I love reading the PRMs. I am so happy that Ron is more active in the story and Nathan is starting to take on a Teacher/Leader roll. Not that he should take over Ron's leadership but more of a partnership between those two. I can not wait to see what will happen when Nathan and Greg finally do fight it out. But I hope it is many Chapters away. LOL I just wanted to say that CAMP: Sibling Rivalry is just as good as CAMP: Ron's Journey if not a little bit better. :-)

(posted from Chapter 14)

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”

― Abraham Lincoln

#331 2012-03-02 18:32:47

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you're enjoying this one.  As to "many chapters away"....  *goes, re-reads his writing status thread*... Not sure what you consider "many", but... probably not all that many.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#332 2012-03-03 18:28:10

RED_FOX87
Inebriated

I was just wondering if any new non-prm chapters were going to be posted soon. I has been almost 8-9 months since a chapter was posted.

Sex is good, Sex is fine, Doggystyle Or 69, For having fun Or getting paid, Everyone likes Getting laid.

#333 2012-03-03 21:02:12

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Code:

C:\>play_msg /prm /public /verbose

Dear __RED_FOX87__:

Thank you so much for your inquiry concerning __when Pre-Release Material will go public__.  Your interest in __PRM Material__ is important to us.

Unfortunately, it is our policy not to discuss __when Pre-Release Material will go public__

We hope that this has resolved your issue with __PRM Materal__, and that you will continue to visit.

Thank you very much for contacting us.

Sincerely,
The Mystic Wolf Pub Administrative Staff

----
Facebook page

#334 2012-03-04 01:20:44

RED_FOX87
Inebriated

lol, alright, that was a good one.

Sex is good, Sex is fine, Doggystyle Or 69, For having fun Or getting paid, Everyone likes Getting laid.

#335 2012-03-09 03:52:15

ZackVT
Tipsy

Eric,
Great installment to a great story.  Keep 'em coming!

(posted from Chapter 14)

Common sense need not always apply.

#336 2012-03-09 04:18:51

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you're enjoying it.  The next one should be out any day now... so long as that day is the first of a month....  mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

3dbig_smile

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#337 2012-03-12 23:11:32

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Please be careful with your comments.  Don't spoil the Interludes for future readers by saying who it is in a forum post.  I will edit such posts, if necessary.

Thank you for your cooperation...

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#338 2012-03-13 03:00:25

fiferguy
Inebriated

I knew that was coming... Great Job Eric!  Keep it up!

(posted from Interlude 3)

#339 2012-03-13 04:02:50

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Without saying who... you knew who it was before Interlude 3?

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#340 2012-03-14 20:17:25

BigRD
Tipsy

hahahaha very nice! i did not see that coming!

#341 2012-03-15 07:25:08

StoryJunkie
Wasted

Eric Storm wrote:

Without saying who... you knew who it was before Interlude 3?

Eric Storm

I can safely say I had a strong hunch, but wasn't positive. and I really liked it when ***** said ***** to ****** that just made the whole story come together (did I censor myself enough? lol)
heh just kidding

Although I hate waiting a month between chapters, it does give me something to look forward to.

Last edited by StoryJunkie (2012-03-15 07:25:39)

#342 2012-03-15 07:39:12

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

There's no such "wait" with CSR.  You get them whenever I finish writing them and get them back from the reviewers.  It's just that, when you're working on two novels at once, you don't get much more than two chapters a month done, and that usually means one of each novel.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#343 2012-03-17 08:27:37

NobfromOz
Inebriated

CSR a great follow on from CAMP which I have read many, many times, each time finding something new in my mind anyway. Joined today and donated, to help you keep, I was going to say,"the wolf from your door", but the wolf is already inside the door, keeping you fed means you can write more great stories....

#344 2012-03-17 08:35:45

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Your assistance is most welcome.  Thanks to you, and all the others who are able to make donations, we are able to make some progress financially, albeit slow and a bit wobbly.  Without that help, my stress level would be very much higher, which would definitely impede my ability to write.

Thanks again,
Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#345 2012-03-31 06:05:39

drgonzo1
Inebriated
Website

Hot damn I love this story, drgonzo11

#346 2012-04-03 10:52:21

AvengeTheNight
Tipsy

Great work as usual. I'm thinking that Camp:SB is coming to an end, so the next chapter will probably be some of your best explosive work. Either way, i can't wait for it. 3dsmile

(posted from Chapter 16)

#347 2012-04-03 10:57:14

AvengeTheNight
Tipsy

Sorry I put SB instead of SR. My mistake lol

(posted from Chapter 16)

#348 2012-04-03 17:30:51

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

There are probably 2 1/2 chapters of C:SR (SB?  Whoops... 3dbig_smile ) left.  I say 2 1/2 because the last chapter will be "Aftermath cleanup" material, so it probably won't be as long as a full chapter, but longer than an Epilogue ought to be, so...  *shrugs*

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#349 2012-04-19 00:39:14

partha8993
Inebriated

wasn't there son of Sandra?if he is alive then he must be more powerful than these two...cause he had been trained by Ron himself.

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

#350 2012-04-19 01:07:38

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Check your calendar.  Nathan and Greg are the only two children of Ron old enough to have their Ability yet.

And in what universe does being trained by the strongest teacher automatically make you the strongest student?  That logic just doesn't wash.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

Board footer