The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-12-07 14:06:01

Veritas
Wasted
Website

Good but incomplete stories

An ideia that came to me while thinking about EWP.

While surfing the net, I'm sure that we've all found great, interresting, hot stories, only to be disappointed to see that its incomplete and inactive, and probably abandoned.

Here are a couple of my favs:

The Book by Blackie - This one is a classic.  Telepaths, harems and conspiracies... everything a growing boy needs.

Modern Wizardry by Lsilverlyn - A boy finds a magic book that changes and endangers his life.  A bit long winded, but great potential.  Too bad it stopped just when it was getting good.

Zeke and the Space Aliens by Xyvos - A man is recruited to a galactic federation and proceeds to have sex with female aliens.  A pretty unique story, well thought out and developed.

Serving the Amazons by Anteros - A boy is adopted into the amazon civilization, and grows up learning the way of the warrior and how to serve his female superiors.  Found at literotica, my first experience with fem Dom.  A woman in charge can be a good thing.

Gifted by Wadman - A man receives some magic items from his dead uncle.  Unique approach in this story.

I Know Who You Did Last Summer by Qqnforyou6 - A boy blackmails his teacher for sex.  She slowly comes to love it, becoming his slave.  There are other realtionships also: the catholic girlfriend, the best friend's mother (another blackmailed slave), the BDSM dungeon mistress... Another one from Literotica.  My first BDSM story.  Really hot; I really wanted to see how it ended.

Anybody else have some?

#2 2008-12-08 06:06:41

NahtanoJ88
Inebriated

Re: Good but incomplete stories

I certainly have quite a few stories that fall into that category but I do hate that. Especially to inflict that onto others.
Oh and the Kael Chronicles by the way.

Board footer