Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-30 21:41:42

WarLord
Wasted
Website

Capture Big Foot - Win a Million Bucks

Greetings

On another thread we discussed Trail Cameras, those tiny self actuating digital cams that hunters and others use to scout likely animal habitat.

Bushnell Trail Cameras has a new promotion: Capture a verifiable photo of Sasquatch with your trail camera and win big

Cryptomundo has some further infirmation plus some cool pics from trail cams around the world.

For a milion might be worth my time to do a little scouting here in the north woods of Minnesota, but more than that think of the story ideas...

...Out in the woods looking for your million dollar "big foot baby" and along comes...what?!?  Well that's for you to decide!   

Enjoy the journey

WarLord

"A scrupulous writer, in every sentence that he writes, will ask himself at least four questions, thus: 1. What am I trying to say? 2. What words will express it? 3. What image or idiom will make it clearer? 4. Is this image fresh enough to have an effect?" - George Orwell, Politics and the English Language, 1946

#2 2008-05-30 22:24:27

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Capture Big Foot - Win a Million Bucks

Along comes.... A Bigfoot Baby!  3dsmile  Which you take into your home and raise as your own child to prove they're as smart as we are, and...

Oh, wait, I don't DO furry stories.  Never mind... 3dbig_smile

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2008-05-31 20:13:04

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Oh and I have the perfect names.  The big foot would be named Harry and the Family is the Hendersons!

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#4 2008-06-21 17:16:23

ivbeenviolated
Tipsy

I wonder how many people will send in screenshots of chewbacca? 3dbig_smile

"Some men learn from books, some by observation. But a few just have to piss on the electric fence and find out for themselves." ~ attributed to Will James

#5 2008-06-23 19:15:24

WarLord
Wasted
Website

ivbeenviolated wrote:

I wonder how many people will send in screenshots of chewbacca? 3dbig_smile

Greetings

Well Chewbacca might be a winner!

At least in one category, the "cheater category":

Your Chance To Win Gear (and a Million Bucks) By Sending Us Your Trail Cam Photos!

We’re not saying we believe in Sasquatch, but if anyone’s ever going to capture an image of one, we’re guessing it’ll be a hunter with a trail camera. That’s why Bushnell is offering a chance at $1,000,000 to the first person using one who snaps a verifiable photo of the beast.

But just in case no Bigfoots wander your way, the editors at Field & Stream magazine are giving away great Bushnell gear for the best trail cam shots in the following categories: Deer photos, non-deer photos, and funny photos. There are three winners every month, and three grand prizes at the end of the year, so enter your photos today!

BONUS CATEGORY: For all you jokers out there – we’re giving away an additional Bushnell Trail Scout Pro camera for your best attempt to cheat Bushnell out of their $1,000,000 prize. So go grab your gorilla suit and head to the nearest woodlot. Just don’t get mistaken for a bear.

So you can win with your pic of Big Foot even if they don't 'really' believe he's real...

Enjoy the journey

WarLord

"A scrupulous writer, in every sentence that he writes, will ask himself at least four questions, thus: 1. What am I trying to say? 2. What words will express it? 3. What image or idiom will make it clearer? 4. Is this image fresh enough to have an effect?" - George Orwell, Politics and the English Language, 1946

Board footer