Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-13 19:33:19

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Monthly Donation Goal Adjustment

Hey, folks.

We just found out today that LAoW is going to need sinus surgery, which means serious time off work, plus the cost of surgery.

Given that, I'm increasing the donation goal from $300 to $600 for the next couple months... or until we can get the debts covered.  Please, if you have any extra income that you can spare, we could really use the help.

Thanks for your attention.
Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2008-05-15 04:51:35

lyrics36
Tipsy

Re: Monthly Donation Goal Adjustment

LAoW:

Good luck on Sinus Surgery.  I have had it (twice) and while the initial 2 days recovery were uncomfortable because of the packing.  The results were sure nice.  I could breathe again.

Take care.

Stergios

#3 2008-05-15 05:18:36

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Had it... twice?

Didn't work the first time?

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2008-06-04 23:53:44

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

For those interested, LAoW had her sinus surgery today.  She came through just fine, and is resting comfortably as we speak.

Until we get the doctor bills, anyway...  3dsad

Eric

----
Facebook page

#5 2008-06-05 05:11:34

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

I'm glad LAoW is doing well and I hope that surgery has excellent results and that she has no more sinus problems.  :-)

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#6 2008-06-05 05:25:22

siath
Wasted

Hope everything is going fine, wish her well from me and a fast recovery.

#7 2008-06-05 06:08:58

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Thanks, guys.  It is unlikely that she will never have any more sinus problems.  Most people who have this surgery, eventually end up having it again at some point.  But it will hopefully be many years before that.

Eric

----
Facebook page

Board footer