sugestion

make suggetions thats how net makes things better

life=books

#2 2007-03-28 05:06:11

advancewar
Wasted

Re: sugestion

yes i know i cant type butt i dont care
that being said net you might try to make the on the web viewing of storries a little easier to reconize i looked right by it like 10 times and didnt even notice it till i read that you actualy did have it there and went back and searched harder
you might try linkes  like back at ewp or just label it better  just a thought
                                                                                later

life=books

#3 2007-03-28 05:08:43

advancewar
Wasted

hey whiole im thinkin about it could you make a "list"  of all the current writing works or if you have one already in and i just havent found it then tell me were it is
as it stands its nice to have a list too look down and find stories that just catch the eye

life=books

#4 2007-03-28 21:19:06

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

*sigh*  I have covered this elsewhere.

If you wish to see a list of every story on the site, use the Search Engine, choose an inclusive ("any options") search, and choose all of the ratings.

Of course, I think the Search Engine page is broken atm, so this will not work currently, but it will be the only way you're ever going to get such a list, as I find such a list more or less pointless.  Titles tell you nothing.

As to the story navigation... I find it odd that the blind guy (me) has no trouble with it, and everyone else does.  I will eventually put a box around it with big letters that say "STORY NAVIGATION RIGHT HERE USE THIS", so that everyone can find it.  I'm sorry that I keep forgetting that people don't actually bother to look at the pages they're using.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#5 2007-03-30 04:01:32

advancewar
Wasted

well sorry people like me are dumb. lol but...it could be worse ......one sec ill come up with something

life=books

#6 2007-03-30 04:02:32

advancewar
Wasted

na got nothin i guess your screwed lol

life=books

Board footer