The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#376 2020-03-10 16:59:26

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Re: Woodward Academy, Year 8, The

I know who it is but I won’t say. And yes I am sure I am right.

OR maybe you're wrong, and she IS "The One".  I'm not sayin'...

#377 2020-03-10 19:16:49

neolyn
Wasted

I'd be completely fine if Denise is THE ONE.

Wait I  thought that David and Denise were more or less monogamous right now, they're not ?

#378 2020-03-10 19:27:24

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Elessar wrote:

No, you "believe" you're right.  Unless you've gotten it confirmed from me (and you haven't), you aren't "sure" of anything.

neolyn wrote:

Wait I  thought that David and Denise were more or less monogamous right now, they're not ?

HELLO?????   OLISSA???  Then there's Vivian and Giendia...  And if they were still around, there are several other women he would happily have sex with.  There is no exclusivity whatsoever in David's relationship with Denise.  There never has been.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#379 2020-03-12 00:16:24

Sniper
Inebriated

Maybe David finally embraces his dark side and his "ONE" will be a dragon. And then they are going to enslave them all and rule for eternity.

Yeah, I would like that one.

#380 2020-03-12 00:40:43

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Um... dragons aren't immortal...

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#381 2020-03-12 02:36:36

Elessar
Completely Blotto

First, I can’t even imagine how sex with a dragon would work, even a human shaped dragon. Their temper is to crazy.

Sniper wrote:

Maybe David finally embraces his dark side and his "ONE" will be a dragon. And then they are going to enslave them all and rule for eternity.

Yeah, I would like that one.

David can’t embrace his dark side unless a couple things happen.

Olissa is killed.

He is ordered to slaughter indiscriminately between friend or foe.

Eric Storm wrote:

Um... dragons aren't immortal...

Eric Storm

They aren’t immortal but live almost long enough lives.

Elessar wrote:

Eric Storm wrote:

No, you "believe" you're right.  Unless you've gotten it confirmed from me (and you haven't), you aren't "sure" of anything.

I know who it is and it has been confirmed in a circular way. Unless it’s a vampire we haven’t met.

Last edited by Elessar (2020-03-12 02:39:55)

#382 2020-03-12 03:11:46

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Elessar wrote:

First, I can’t even imagine how sex with a dragon would work, even a human shaped dragon. Their temper is to crazy.

Well, obviously they do, otherwise how would there be little dragons?

David can’t embrace his dark side unless a couple things happen.

Olissa is killed.

He is ordered to slaughter indiscriminately between friend or foe.

Neither one of these things is required for David to turn to his dark side.  I don't know why you think it would be.

Eric Storm wrote:

Elessar wrote:

I know who it is and it has been confirmed in a circular way. Unless it’s a vampire we haven’t met.

You can tell me how you THINK you "know" who it is, and what confirmation I've given you, in chat.  Otherwise, you don't know jack.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#383 2020-03-12 15:30:29

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Otherwise, you don't know jack

I always knew David's love would be Jack. Eric just confirmed it!!!!! 

3dbig_smile 3dbig_smile 3dbig_smile 3dbig_smile 3dbig_smile 3dbig_smile 3dbig_smile 3dbig_smile 3dbig_smile

#384 2020-03-12 18:32:13

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

...Jefferson, you've forgotten to take your meds again...

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#385 2020-03-15 18:12:10

neolyn
Wasted

Olissa doesn't count, she's a slave,  David's obligation in some ways, so if he porks her it simply is tending to her.

Okay I admit I forgot he's still having sex with Olissa.

and Vivian

and Glendia

Okay, apparently when it's about my two favorite best girls I forgot about number 4 and  5 ...

Talking about Olissa made me realised.... Is there another girl David slept with who is not caucasian ? I mean human girl ( obvisouly).

#386 2020-03-15 19:56:36

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

No, I never found an opportunity to slip in an Asian or First American girl, and I tend not to think of Hispanics as even being "interracial".  But, of course, he's slept with a centaur, an elf, and a fae...

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#387 2020-03-16 00:10:22

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Hey depending how it goes in 100 years, he may end up fucking a dragon 3dwink

Eric Storm wrote:

No, I never found an opportunity to slip in an Asian or First American girl, and I tend not to think of Hispanics as even being "interracial".  But, of course, he's slept with a centaur, an elf, and a fae...

Eric Storm

#388 2020-03-16 00:24:51

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Well, at least he'd be guaranteed to survive it...

Eric Storm

PS:  Your time estimate is off.  Dragons can't take humanoid form until they're about 100 years old, which would be in 150 years.  Unless you're suggesting he fuck her in dragon form, in which case she'd only need to be a teenager, so 65 to 70 years would be plenty.

----
Facebook page

#389 2020-03-16 10:41:19

Sniper
Inebriated

Eric Storm wrote:

PS:  Your time estimate is off.  Dragons can't take humanoid form until they're about 100 years old, which would be in 150 years.  Unless you're suggesting he fuck her in dragon form, in which case she'd only need to be a teenager, so 65 to 70 years would be plenty.

Hm...Then we would have to wait until WAY73? At least at that time, Olissa would not be a problem anymore when it comes to David embracing his dark side.

#390 2020-03-16 19:36:36

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Sniper wrote:

Hm...Then we would have to wait until WAY73? At least at that time, Olissa would not be a problem anymore when it comes to David embracing his dark side.

...Another math error.  In 65 years, Olissa and David would both be about 90.  Nowhere near exceeding the life expectancy of a wizard, which has been clearly stated as around 150.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#391 2020-03-18 11:29:26

Sniper
Inebriated

Eric Storm wrote:

...Another math error.  In 65 years, Olissa and David would both be about 90.  Nowhere near exceeding the life expectancy of a wizard, which has been clearly stated as around 150.

Eric Storm

Having fun bursting bubbles?

#392 2020-03-18 17:38:13

Barbarian3165
Completely Blotto

What about that potion in that potions masters book from that potion maker of potion makers?  I thought he could extend Olissa's life to something like 450 years using that youth potion?  As to that book, I'm surprised David hasn't actually used it more in the story other then to look up that poultice he used for wing rot.

#393 2020-03-18 20:03:26

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Sniper wrote:

Having fun bursting bubbles?

Y'all are my bubble wrap!  Pop, pop, POP!!!  misch_smiley

Barbarian3165 wrote:

What about that potion in that potions masters book from that potion maker of potion makers?  I thought he could extend Olissa's life to something like 450 years using that youth potion?  As to that book, I'm surprised David hasn't actually used it more in the story other then to look up that poultice he used for wing rot.

The potion was purportedly in the book; there has been no confirmation that it actually even exists.

As to him using it more... How much potion-making has David actually had time for in the last few books of the series?

Oh, and it's the Book of Galen.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#394 2020-04-06 00:29:21

Phoenix Angel
Inebriated

Eric Storm I hope all is well with you I noticed that its been a couple of weeks since there's been posts at least from year 8 i'm looking forward to reading the next chapter this series is keeping me in suspense well hope your keeping yourself safe and I look forward to the rest of this book.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#395 2020-04-06 02:57:43

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I'm doing fine, except for my teeth.

The chapter is being delayed because of planning issues and wanting to make sure certain scenes come out right.  A fair amount of what happens in the December chapter is important to the storyline, so needs to be scrutinzed a bit more than usual to make sure it's as good as it can be.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#396 2020-04-06 04:59:46

peace2300
Inebriated

I'd rather have it the way you want it then rushed!

Eric Storm wrote:

The chapter is being delayed because of planning issues and wanting to make sure certain scenes come out right.  A fair amount of what happens in the December chapter is important to the storyline, so needs to be scrutinzed a bit more than usual to make sure it's as good as it can be.

Eric Storm

#397 2020-04-06 11:52:14

Phoenix Angel
Inebriated

well I can't wait to see what comes of it  stay safe

Eric Storm wrote:

Eric Storm

#398 2020-04-06 17:34:53

Elessar
Completely Blotto

I been having teeth issues the last week or so myself. Looking forward to the hard work.

Eric Storm wrote:

Eric Storm

#399 2020-04-06 19:11:53

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Elessar wrote:

I been having teeth issues the last week or so myself. Looking forward to the hard work.

Oh, no, it's not hard work.  They just grab with the pliers and yank on your tooth.  Really easy!
3dtongue

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#400 2020-04-06 21:09:41

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Thanks for that thought, except I was referring to your story writing. My dental office is only seeing emergencies.

Board footer