The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-01-14 19:58:19

Imagineer
Wasted

2006 Golden Clits

No, this isn't the title for a new piercing-fetish story.

The Golden Clitorides are annual awards for adult fiction hosted by the ASSM/ASSTR community. (ASSM is the Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated Usenet newsgroup, which is perhaps the grandfather of online adult fiction; ASSTR is the Alt.Sex.Stories Text Repository, the web-going equivalent.)

How is this significant to The Mystic Wolf Pub? Two Pub authors have been nominated.

Net Wolf has been nominated for Program Alpha-Omega in the Best Erotic MC Story category.

Siath has been nominated for Earth Base Alpha: Book I in Best Erotic SciFi/Fantasy Story, Best Story by a New Author, Best New Author, and Author of the Year.

I'm not posting this because I think you should "show your support for the Pub" by stuffing the ballot box. Please don't stuff the ballot box.

So why bring this to your attention? Because these nominations mean one of two things:
(1) a lot of people think there's something worthwhile about these works -- and if you haven't checked them out yet you probably should; or
(2) one or both of these authors have a posse that you probably don't want to piss off, and in fact it might behoove you to get on their good side by reading their stories and commenting here.

If you'd like to see the other nominations -- you can do so on the [url=http://www.asstr.org/~Clitorides/voting06.html]Voting page.[/url] Note that all the nominated items are links, so once you've read and registered your opinion of every story here at the Pub :) you can check out the best of the rest :).

To learn more about the Clitorides, check out their [url=http://www.asstr.org/~Clitorides/FAQ.htm]FAQ[/url].

Last edited by Imagineer (2007-01-14 20:00:21)

#2 2007-01-14 23:04:04

siath
Wasted

Re: 2006 Golden Clits

Now, all I have to do is figure out how to add the award to my page here on the Pub 3dsmile

Thanks for the recognition.

Siath

#3 2007-01-15 05:42:08

Neitherspace
Completely Blotto

Wasn't PAO already nominated once?

Anyway gratz guys both are great stories

"I figure that if you can't write decent dialogue for the devil, maybe you shouldn't be a writer."-Richard Kadrey

#4 2007-01-15 21:31:39

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Not to my knowledge, Neitherspace.  If it was, it would have been ineligible, since a story must be completed to qualify for the GCs.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#5 2007-02-17 06:28:32

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

I would like to congratulate NetWolf on getting First Place for Program Alpha Omega in the Best Erotic MC Story category.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

Board footer