The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-12 01:45:00

Sloredr
Tipsy

Rimhours Australian office?

While in town today I noticed this symbol in a shop window. http://i.australianplanet.com/images/2015/0716/1047404-phoenix-security-solutions-20150716111745782.jpg My immediate thought was that looks very familiar.
Once I got home I checked the Woodward Academy first year images and found http://www.wolfpub.org/utils/disp_graphic.php?i=230&u=1.
Except for some very subtle differences they look like the same image to me. Does this mean that I have found the cover for the Rimhours Australian branch here on Earth and am I now going to be looking over my shoulder all the time in case David is after me for some reason?

Last edited by Sloredr (2016-03-12 01:53:17)

#2 2016-03-12 05:38:55

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: Rimhours Australian office?

Take a deep breath.

Relax.

Go answer the door.  There will be a knock right about...

Now.

Thank you for your cooperation.
SAC Eric Storm,
Rimohr Public Affairs Office

--
Do not fight, do not struggle.  We will not hurt you unless we have to.  Or unless you make us mad.

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2016-03-12 05:40:55

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

On a serious note:  This image was taken (by me, anyway) from a resource for 3d models.  It was a possible tattoo image.  Where the folks at Phoenix Security Solutions got it is beyond me.  Perhaps they got it from the same place I did.  Or perhaps the place I got it from took it from them.  I'm reasonably sure that the folks at Phoenix didn't take it from me.  (If you did, hey, send me a note.  That'd be cool!)

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2016-03-12 10:20:35

Sloredr
Tipsy

Take a deep breath.

Relax.

Go answer the door.  There will be a knock right about...

Now.

Boy am I ever glad I had to leave as soon as I posted the question. Your agents have missed me for the moment.
Guess I had better bolt again now! I think I see them coming in the front gate again.

On the serious side I wasn't too worried who got what from where. I just thought it was kind of neat that both places are a pseudo Law enforcement agency of sorts ( very loose interpretation of law enforcement for one agency )
I did consider it a remote possibility that you had done some freelance art work for them though.

Last edited by Sloredr (2016-03-12 10:23:56)

#5 2016-03-12 16:50:53

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

*snort*  No.  My drawing sucks.  That's why I do 3d art instead.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#6 2016-03-13 20:49:56

Sloredr
Tipsy

Your drawing is probably still better than mine.
Even my stick figures look like they have just gone twelve rounds with Mile Tyson.

Board footer