The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-30 19:56:46

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

My Plot Problem Muse

Those who know me, know I have two muses: Tala, my main "inspirational" muse, and my "Plot Problem Muse", who is real but shall remain nameless to protect my existence.  3dsmile  This series of images is done to honor and (hopefully) amuse her.

Please read and comment.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2007-09-22 19:44:11

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

Re: My Plot Problem Muse

I always liked this one.  I think it's very cool.  But I don't think many people have said anything about it, so I shall.  I just don't have anything interesting to say about it.  Still, I don't have anything negative to say either, and we all know how rare that is!  3dbig_smile

P.S. Good job!

(posted from Gangster PPM)

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#3 2007-09-25 05:41:33

advancewar
Wasted

whats she holding in here right hand? it looks like a gold coin.
and is she on wolfpub.org?????

(posted from the Item Information Page)

life=books

#4 2007-09-25 05:47:18

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

It *is* a gold coin.  Don't you know gangsters always carry around gold coins?  3dbig_smile

And if my PPM wishes to identify herself, that's her business.

Net Wolf

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer