The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-25 09:23:21

SlaveMaster
Wasted

Chrismas Poams

Twas the night before Cristmas and all trough the house only a light sound of buzzing run through that dame house. For the woman was moaning and in my own bed. She was using that toy she liked to call Ted. For Ted used dubble A's in my dubble size bed. For tonite I look for my good friend Mr. Right. Mr. right I called him after a few loanly nights to masterbating thinking of my Mrs. Good Right

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#2 2006-12-25 13:13:59

dv8n
Wasted

Re: Chrismas Poams

well that was nice...and this might be wrong to some but I keep having one liners run thru my head thi time of year..

"It'll be a blue mithramas without you..." and
"I'm dreaming of a white Mithramas, just like the ones I used to know..."  and
" Here come Satan Claws, here comes Satan Claws, right down Satan Claws way, he has horns and pain  and really cool chains for every little girl and boy...."  and maybe..

" Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, was a really bad coke feind.."  and then
" Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the way, oh what fun she seems to have with my balls tyed to the sleigh HEY.." and then my favorite..
" Dick and balls in the mouth of Holly, fah lal la la la la la la la, If I cum I'll drown poor Holly, fah lal la la la la la la la.... "
...but I dont know where these thoughts keep coming from...do you think maybe aliens are transmitting deviant thoughts into my central processor.....or am I just trying to blame someone else for my issues 3dbig_smile

:lol:

#3 2006-12-26 19:26:19

SlaveMaster
Wasted

you know my friend somtime i wish it was alians however deep down inside I know its me all me...its my personality. for example my true personality is online how ever I cater my self to different people like if im with a bunch of bad ass i will be a bad ass
if im with geeks nerds or some type of group like that Im will be like that or if im with some other friends that are gothic i will try and understand it goes the same for religion
weather satanic, cristion wiccan pegan jewish

#4 2006-12-27 11:29:00

dv8n
Wasted

well...I'm just me...I try not to push anything on anyone.  I do have a bad habit of trying to show people the truth and why It;s the truth but it takes years of study for me to label it a "truth"  mostly If they don't except it they don't except it....I have to try hard to remember that even tho I feel like I've been lied to my whole life by society at large not everyone feels that way  3dbig_smile

...but generally I stay away from people only hanging around my friends...they accept me for my Fucked-up-ness...whereas I have to guard what I say to the rest....   
...Thats why I love this place no guarding just me  3dbig_smile

:lol:

#5 2006-12-27 17:36:43

SlaveMaster
Wasted

That how I feel about this place.

Board footer