Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#26 2006-12-31 19:34:17

Imagineer
Wasted

Re: The things that make you smile

(hands the Hero crown to dv8n)

And FFFFFFFFFFFFFuck that's funny.

Queer quacks quietly queefed quotidian qualms.

#27 2007-01-01 01:10:34

dv8n
Wasted

*bowing*
  glad you liked it...it only took me 10 sec...and 10 days....I think I broke something too   3dbig_smile

* handing the crown back to imagineer*

No thanks that thing will clash with my bad guy monalogue   3dsmile

...and my clown suit  3dtongue

Last edited by dv8n (2007-01-01 01:11:23)

:lol:

#28 2007-01-05 19:56:26

dv8n
Wasted

You know what...after thinking it over the post that was here has been replaced by tap dancing polar bears....enjoy 3dsmile

*TAPTAPTAPTAPPPYTAPTAPTAPTAPPYTAP GROWL CHOP TAPTAPTAPTAP*

...If only life was that easy to delete *sigh*

Everybody have a happy..    3dbig_smile

Last edited by dv8n (2007-01-06 04:18:33)

#29 2007-01-06 01:02:36

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

Erm... is this thread your personal thread of randomness or something? I can't see a reason why the above post needs to go here.  It's quite possible that some of the authors you meant to direct your comments to will never see them here.  They'd have to be reading more or less everything on the forum to catch it.  I do it because it's my job.  But that doesn't mean everybody else will.  Or that the people you intended to motivate at the end will either.

I'm honestly not surprised that you find my work too dark for your tastes.  I know someone who refused to read anything else of mine for a year and a half after reading a particular story.  But if you want to try something less...mm...evil, you could read Heirloom or A Little Mischief.  I don't think either of them end in death or disaster for the protagonist, anyway.

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#30 2007-01-06 01:16:19

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Black Rose wrote:

But if you want to try something less...mm...evil, you could read Heirloom or A Little Mischief.  I don't think either of them end in death or disaster for the protagonist, anyway.

BR correct me if I'm wrong but was it not one of your stories featuring King Aurthur coming back to the "modern" world?  I think if that was posted it would fit also.

Last edited by Storymaster69 (2007-01-06 01:16:44)

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#31 2007-01-06 02:18:46

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

It's not posted and besides, the end isn't really happy.

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#32 2007-01-06 02:46:40

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Black Rose wrote:

It's not posted

Why not?  It's a great story.

Black Rose wrote:

and besides, the end isn't really happy.

Just because it doesn't have a happy ending doesn't make it dark in my opinion.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#33 2007-01-06 02:56:34

Luna
Tipsy
Website

I'm confused...
I've never said anything bad about you... o.O

#34 2007-01-06 04:11:43

dv8n
Wasted

Sorry if I spazzed for a moment...or 2..
...I had something to say and I said it...Black rose your right no one will prolly see that post But at the same time it fits because by writting it it made me smile  3dbig_smile   ...and then it made me smile to delete it so I got a double bang for my buck....

...Black rose I didn't mean your writting was dark in a bad way...It's just usually I look for something to lighten my mood...But I also don't mind a little unhappiness and depression...just prefer the other   

...Luna I didn't post because everybody was saying something bad about me...I included you because you were an author just like the other authors I had posted with in my eyes hopfully supportive messages...I was trying to make a point..the point was...honestly not worth the effort in the end...I just got irrated at somethings and lost it...I didn't mean anybody said anything personally..sorry that was all me   3dsad

But I'm back on my meds...  3dtongue

Last edited by dv8n (2007-01-06 04:49:22)

#35 2007-02-16 09:00:38

dv8n
Wasted

Hey I just got this sent to me by E-mail from one of my best friends and brothers and wanted to share it with you all cause it made me smile  3dbig_smile

It begins like this:

Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, but
never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.

You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card-just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard, or bitch, who
     made you sad..

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be... until you quit 
     whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again.  I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end.

"Why?" you may ask...

..."because you are my friend".

Send this to all 10 of your friends, then get depressed because you can only think of 4.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt.

Anyway It made me laugh and I just wanted to share

Board footer