The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-17 16:50:22

dv8n
Wasted

The things that make you smile

...I don't know about you but I am normally an extremely hate filled person.   I have recently found some happiness and I realized that even tho the demon is constantly beating on my door, that I like to laugh, I mean really and truly laugh.   So I have recently decided that because I spend so much time being angry over just about everything in life, it is my desire to try to make the world a happier place but most times I am consumed in my RAGE.    Anyway, enough about me lets talk about you, what do you think of me? hahahahaha sorry bad joke     3dtongue

What I would like is for the community to put down things that make them smile or laugh, bust a gut, piss themselves with the giggles....whatever 3dbig_smile

.....just one thing if you get offended by something that someone says... get a fucking life and stop bothering people trying to laugh a little sorry that just slipped out 3dsmile

....and to start off with   

I find a little bit of everything funny but I love to twist words and thoughts from someone else until it means something else...just a little quirk, and I think pets wearing clothes is stupid it cracks me up everytime
...and it makes me happy to make people laugh, to ease their unhappiness a little...hummmm..

I can't think of anything else right now...I'll post somemore when I think of it 3dbig_smile  you do the same, please.

Thank you for your time  and don't forget to smile ( I bet you didn't know that smiling is a social disease just like bad attitudes, and herpes )

:lol:

#2 2006-12-18 00:28:06

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Re: The things that make you smile

That video of the gummi bear singing makes me die EVERY time. If Net or I start playing it, it's stuck in our heads for days and it's practically a never ending laugh fest. 3dsmile I'm glad we found it.

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#3 2006-12-18 01:56:31

darkmage455
Tipsy

Most episodes of Family guy do it for me.

#4 2006-12-18 03:01:49

dv8n
Wasted

yeah family guy is funny 3dbig_smile   but I prefer Venture brothers, I think.  Just something about it, busts my gut most times...( maybe it's the lame bad guy wearing a butterfly costume, or the bodyguard who's also the nanny, or any number of little things...but whatever it is, I think it's one of the best shows I seen in a long long time )

....and LAoW I haven't actually watched that gummi video yet...I guess I'll have too tho if it's that funny 3dsmile

Thanks for the input 3dbig_smile

#5 2006-12-18 05:35:51

SlaveMaster
Wasted

my job makes me feel alot of things wheather it be happyness, anger, love and lust
it drives me wild every time.  if you want juicy details all you gotta do is ask.

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#6 2006-12-18 05:42:20

dv8n
Wasted

ok....well...um...I think I did ask for something....I guess the juiciness depends on whether it make you laugh...I don't need more anger got enough to burn Heaven into Hell as it is...loves nice and lust is fun but what makes you truly smile and feel good....and yes that includes whatever 3dsmile

#7 2006-12-18 07:25:49

SlaveMaster
Wasted

ok the one thing that really makes smile is when my boss had some ditch pig lot lizard 
sit down on his lap and grinds him  for all she worth asking for a certin song.
what makes that funny is the face he made when she was doing it. it was the what the fuck is going on here, however he cant be rude so he let her go because shes the custumer. he gets that I get that thugh most of the time its a better looking chick put it this way i see alot of well...alot.

#8 2006-12-18 09:12:54

dv8n
Wasted

hahahaha...ditch pig lot lizard?  heheheh I'm not even fully sure what that is but it sounds nasty and if it's even close to what it sounds like I'd tell your boss to have his lap sanatized chemically to make sure he doesn't become a carrier of whatever social diseases it had  3dbig_smile  other than that ...yeah I love watching faces...heheheh you never know when someone will give you a treasure 3dsmile

Thanx for the smiles 3dsmile

#9 2006-12-20 17:09:57

SlaveMaster
Wasted

ok time for a lesson on the meaning of the words
ditch pig and lot lizard

ditch pig: A female that is considerd trash, ugly and all right skank usaly found in trailer parks and mobile homes

lot lizard: type of prostitute that only hangs around truck stops can be female or male

#10 2006-12-20 17:38:46

Imagineer
Wasted

Here is my prescription for instant stress relief:

http://kittys.ytmnd.com/

Turns me into a grinning fool every time I see it.

#11 2006-12-20 23:02:52

darkmage455
Tipsy

Cute...... but for stress relief i would rather play something like grand theft auto.

#12 2006-12-21 01:53:25

SlaveMaster
Wasted

go gta which ones do you have

#13 2006-12-21 02:51:12

dv8n
Wasted

ok transvader thanx for the terms lesson...I understand and I definately think your boss needs to get chemically sanitized  3dlol

...gta is fun..I like vice city but then I haven't tried the newer ones...been told their good..3dsmile
...I like the rail gun and destorying things to remove my unhappiness...it's great for stress...but I mean happy thoughts not IM GONNA KILL YOU thoughts but I think it works too..

Thanks for the input 3dbig_smile

#14 2006-12-21 02:58:59

lightofshadow
Inebriated

coming up with funny sentences that make some sense and all start with the same letter(waste no more then 60 sec on this one).

example: Highmaintence Hookers Have Huge Hooters (took me 8 seconds to make that one)

#15 2006-12-21 03:11:17

dv8n
Wasted

ok...but isn't high maintence..two words??

..or is that allowed?

#16 2006-12-21 03:12:18

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Something that just made me smile.  I bought a new car and I told them no to paying extra for a sunroof but someone screwed up and delivered one with one anyway.  Now I will just have to live with an extra feature that I got for no cost. 3dtongue

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#17 2006-12-21 03:16:51

dv8n
Wasted

hehehhehehehe..I like that... 3dbig_smile

..congratz for you....

#18 2006-12-21 11:04:54

Drahkar
Inebriated

Speaking of Rage, when I was younger I was actually borderline Split personality due to a habit of suppressing all my anger, frustration and rage. It only manifested when I lost my temper at which point I would black out, things would get broken, people would get hurt, buildings would collapse and the locals would run around screaming. Well, ok maybe I exaggerated a little but, but I'm told it was an extremely unpleasant experience to be a bystander when I lost my temper during those times.

From that I learned to just sit back and take a little amusement from everything. It doesn't have to make sense to anyone. Hell, half the time I'm not even sure why I find it amusing, but I get a chuckle out of it and a small grin and just go with it. Its amazing how much just allowing yourself to be amused by things and then actually expressing your frustration in some productive manner can help things. Productive being anything from video games or talking to someone about it. Both work.

Last edited by Drahkar (2006-12-21 11:08:57)

#19 2006-12-21 19:24:24

dv8n
Wasted

hehehe well that is one reason why I did this post...I agree with you completely..unfortunately I find that in when I'm "out there" tho I get irritated with the stupid people who seem to be attrached to me like magnets and want to do anything they can to piss me off...It is hard for me to find everything amusing but I have found ways to amuse myself...usually after the building collapses (to use your example)  3dbig_smile

life is too short to be pissed and angry all the time...but it's also hard to let go of too
Thanks for the input Drahkar  and if you can show me how to just laugh it off please do 3dsmile

...of course now that I think about it...I guess I don't really mind being angry..it's everybody else around me it bothers 3dtongue                 

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhaha....HA   3dbig_smile

Last edited by dv8n (2006-12-21 19:35:58)

#20 2006-12-27 11:51:02

dv8n
Wasted

WOW IS THAT ALL THAT MAKES PEOPLE AROUND HERE SMILE?!?!?!?!?!?

...some gummi bears, and video games....and skanky ho's and....and......Well...... Yeah......those were all pretty good  3dbig_smile

...what nobody else believes in smiling.....

......really-what-are-ya roving, radically religous, rapist-of reality              that ones for lightofshadow...it only took me like a week to do it too  3dsmile  did it count???

hehehe I had to bend the rules a little too much I think  3dbig_smile

Last edited by dv8n (2006-12-27 11:51:59)

#21 2006-12-27 17:47:46

SlaveMaster
Wasted

Any thing or anyone can make anyone smile its just the interputation of the suject
for example a guy steals a bag of chips from the store the funny part is he owns the store or was prvasly told he could just take the chips or if your aunt died just think
she wanted a lover now death is her bitch lover.

#22 2006-12-28 08:58:03

dv8n
Wasted

true...but I was kinda thinkin that there might be other's who weren't sharing ya know....maybe a part of the community in name only,  and thought that they might be waiting for a personal invitation carved in gold or something.... 3dbig_smile

#23 2006-12-28 20:32:15

Imagineer
Wasted

What really makes me smile?

Getting a note from an appreciative reader.

For a struggling writer, it's stronger than crack and better than sex, probably because it's more scarce than either.

#24 2006-12-28 23:17:22

dv8n
Wasted

Imagineer wrote:

What really makes me smile?

Getting a note from an appreciative reader.

you know that would require people to post though huh?  3dbig_smile   and we all know that seems almost impossible
I personally haven't gotten to yours yet...been floating around trying to read a little of everybodies stuff but I got sidetracked by a "project" here recently....

For a struggling writer, it's stronger than crack and better than sex, probably because it's more scarce than either.

.....so what imagineer is saying is .....read the stories and tell them you like it....if you can turn on the computer then the oblong thing with lettered buttons is the keyboard...IF you can get online you can prolly ( tho not definately) read IF you are at this site you are prolly here to read...so tell this poor sex starved crack fiend that you like his ( thats a general pronoun might be her never really asked before now) story.    3dbig_smile

Last edited by dv8n (2006-12-28 23:17:58)

#25 2006-12-31 19:12:38

dv8n
Wasted

for lightofshadow

Fanatically friendly french farmers fuck frantic fledgling fleecers from Future farmers for France.

did I do good? it only took like 10 sec....and 10 days  3dbig_smile

Board footer