Tipsy

Cly

Its good to see your writing again. thank you

#2 2012-07-31 21:18:24

Cly
Inebriated
Website

Re: Cly

Not really writing again. Been a long time since I've written. It's been a long time since I have heard the voices that fueled my writing. They went eerily silent. Being alone in my head is... disturbing. After sharing my life with billions of voices, each one entirely its own, it's difficult and depressing to be cut off. I believe the episode of silence to be coming to an end, hopefully. Massive mental and environmental stresses were the result, I think. I quit my high stress job, and I am starting to catch snippets of conversations in my head as I open my spirit eye again, glimpses of other worlds, and I'm even starting to dream again. That had to be hardest thing, not dreaming. But it's over, my mind will once again be flooded with others and I'll start writing again. 3 months. 3 months I've been alone in my head. I wanted to kill myself. How do the rest of you deal with that? Locked in a cell of bone and sinew? Can't imagine staying this way forever. Anyways, I'll be back to writing again soon. ^.^

Then God said, "Let there be Cly!" and Cly was and Cly looked at God then and said, "Dude, you suck. All that power and this is what you came up with? Give me that crown and I'll show you how to create!"

#3 2012-07-31 22:44:36

Lostguy121
Tipsy

Re: Cly

good to hear your coming back...

Board footer