The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-07-17 04:04:29

drgonzo1
Inebriated
Website

The joys of wrighting.

I have been wrighting for years, just never publishing. It is the most frustrating, exciting, mind bending, boring, effortless, demanding and dificult fun I have had in years. I can see now that if I am going to write on anything even resembling a professional level I need to build habits and start using a process. I started my first story with no real idea of how I would end it, that may have been a mistake because it is now a multiverse in my mind with so many possiabilitys I'm like a kid with a sweet tooth and $50.00 in a candy store. Any way comments, criticisms, ataboys, and ideas always welcome. I am hoping this thread is helpfull for myself but even more importantly for any other writers and fans out there. TA TA FOR NOW drgonzo1
And remember, "Do not smile on your way to your exicution. it tends to confuse snd iritate lower life forms." Paraphrased from Illusions, Confessions of a Reluctant Mesiah. by Richard Bach

#2 2012-07-17 22:17:46

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Re: The joys of wrighting.

Tip: Before you post/publish your work, have someone proof read your work for spelling/grammar/other mistakes. No matter if you think you don't need it, even Eric Storm makes mistakes. 3dwink

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#3 2012-07-17 23:39:48

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

That's Blasphemy, LAoW!!!! 3dsmile

#4 2012-07-18 22:27:11

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Jefferson wrote:

That's Blasphemy, LAoW!!!! 3dsmile

Bah. I catch some of his mistakes in Way when I get em'.  Even God isn't perfect...just look at Obama.

http://www.glittarazzi.com/images/obama-care-oh-snap-2012-07-02.png

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#5 2012-07-20 16:37:14

drgonzo1
Inebriated
Website

Yeah Karma has always come up with punishments I would never drean of. I have actualy beleaved from tihe to time that it would be kinder to take it out of Karmas hands, but that makes ME the target.

#6 2012-07-21 03:29:44

LAoW
Completely Blotto

drgonzo1 wrote:

Yeah Karma has always come up with punishments I would never drean of. I have actualy beleaved from tihe to time that it would be kinder to take it out of Karmas hands, but that makes ME the target.

So...you read my signature, but no comments about the actual topic?

Board footer