The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-08-16 21:20:59

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: This place is so quiet

Clicking the "Read Article" link on the announcements on the main page doesn't work for you?

Do you have Javascript turned off in your browser?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#27 2012-08-20 19:19:22

LordMhoram
Tipsy

Nope, use javascript all the time.

I just went and tried it and it works fine today.   Must have scared it with the threat of tech support.

#28 2012-09-01 01:58:10

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

For me It wasn't that I could find it. It was it took me a minute to find it. I had to look for it under the sub-menus. On most sites i go to the message board link is a stand alone hyper-link that is highly visible. For me it was just a lack of being familiar with the menu then it being impossible.  I bookmarked it, because click my book mark is faster then click the sub-menu and then clicking the link to the forums.  But hmm. Trying to get more people talking has thus far been interesting to say the least.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#29 2012-09-01 04:09:14

dreaw
Inebriated

just so you know the reason i haven't posted here for a while is not because i haven't written anything (just check SOL)

it is the fact that when i last posted i got no response at all:(.
but on sol my inbox gets FLOODED when i post a new chapter 3dbig_smile

#30 2012-09-01 05:05:55

celf
Wasted

dreaw wrote:

just so you know the reason i haven't posted here for a while is not because i haven't written anything (just check SOL)

it is the fact that when i last posted i got no response at all:(.
but on sol my inbox gets FLOODED when i post a new chapter 3dbig_smile

lucky you.

#31 2012-09-01 06:51:12

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

And were you actually expecting a similarly flooded inbox from a site as small as this one?  I have stories on this site that have received little to no response, as well, and I'm the owner of the freakin' site.  Perhaps the story you chose to post simply isn't what interests the readers here?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#32 2012-09-10 03:01:57

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

I find that self promoting, advertising and just general word of mouth gets more attention then anything else. ^_^ And I am reading all of your stuff piece by piece Eric. As I finish them I comment. Cause your stuff rocks socks.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#33 2012-09-29 23:13:13

lordalpha
Wasted

Wicked Storm wrote:

I find that self promoting, advertising and just general word of mouth gets more attention then anything else. ^_^ And I am reading all of your stuff piece by piece Eric. As I finish them I comment. Cause your stuff rocks socks.

Truth! just straight truth! Yes Eric rocks!(I can hear the brown-nose jokes already, but if you think he doens't, go read one of his stories, then keep brown-nosing with me!) and self promotion starts the word of mouth, thats how any startup company, and the like get going, and its how artists and authors start making a name for themselves.

#34 2012-11-09 18:58:46

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Yes. See my problem is I don't know which of my friends are "Topic okay" lol so I have to be careful. Lol most of my friends are like your a writer, what do you write? I am like poetry and novels that never get finished. Then they are like what genre you right in.

Erotica.

Questions cease. Sept when I am at the local bondage club. Then they ask what sub genre's and then I loose a few of them. LOL!

Board footer