The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-01 03:26:07

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Happy New Year

I want to apologize to Eric and to all of you.

I actually have been around most of the year but I haven't been very active.

Me and Mine have had a heck of year starting with Annie, my wife, falling down the steps, back in February, and breaking her shoulder in two places and is ending with me having a sore throat. In the middle there was a lot of drama, three deaths, a lot of sickness and I had a bout with skin cancer.

I know it has been a while since I posted anything new and original. I apologize for this too. I have been writing. I have never quit writing. I'm not sure I can quit writing. It has become part of me now. I've been at it... Well, I started writing "Summer Roadtrip" seventeen or eighteen years ago now and I've been writing, consistently, ever since. It seems like I have all kinds of great ideas for stories, and I start writing them but I never seem to finish them anymore. I've considered various reasons why I can't finish, everything from "I can't top Roadtrip, Slut9 and Adam Knight" to "I record too many shows on my DVR" to "a mild depression." I Really don't know what it is. But I am writing.

Some people have told me I should just start posting something. That the boatloads of fan mail I would get would encourage me and push me along. That may be true but it worries me that it won't be and I will have a story up for months or years waiting to be finished.

So, I apologize for not being more active and for not finishing more stories. I really am working on it.

I also want to apologize for not getting on here and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday. I hope you all had a good one.

Since I'm here, I will say....

Happy New Year...

May this next one be a damn-sight better than the last. Cheers.

Last edited by Jefferson (2016-01-01 03:31:31)

Board footer