The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-11-14 17:04:58

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Re: Solomon's Daughters

Sirkenii I was wondering the same thing, but I think depending on where the author takes this story it might not have a ton of viable options to continue it in the same fashion. But who knows. I am looking forward to seeing.

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

#27 2012-11-18 19:04:39

Karax
Inebriated

Yes that was just the first book the story will continue under a different title

#28 2012-12-18 08:07:46

robin42069
Tipsy

just got done reading the whole book and i really liked it so great job on writing it it was a fun read.

(posted from The Wedding)

#29 2023-12-04 12:12:20

seeker969
Tipsy

I'm so upset. I love this story and came back to re-download it but the first four chapters are half Chinese. And Google Translate is useless. Please fix this so I can enjoy this story again.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#30 2023-12-05 00:44:58

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

seeker969 wrote:

I'm so upset. I love this story and came back to re-download it but the first four chapters are half Chinese. And Google Translate is useless. Please fix this so I can enjoy this story again.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

Not the right place for this comment.  You should have emailed me directly if you have a problem with the encoding/display of the website, as that is not the author's responsibility, it's mine.  Especially since Karax stopped posting stories here in 2013, and hasn't even visited the site in 2 1/2 years, so getting this fixed by him is unlikely.  I have looked at the files, and there are weird characters all over the place.  Though you see Chinese, the author didn't actually write it in Chinese, that's just how it's getting interpreted.  I tried doing a conversion to ebook format with Calibre, and that didn't improve anything.  If I can think of some other way to convert it, I'll try it to see if I can clean it up, but I make no promises.

I will say, if you view the story in your browser, it will display correctly.  If you don't want to view it inside the smaller text box, you can click the button right above the text box on the story display page, which will open that chapter in a new tab.  Then you can use the normal page to navigate, and the chapter-only tab to read in.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer