The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-06 23:48:22

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

The Presidential Election

I don't know about the rest of you but, even as a huge politics/news junkie... I sure am glad this election is nearly over.

I want to get on the record with my hope and my prediction.

I hope, and predict, that Mitt Romney will win the night, and the election and not only will he win, I predict he will win BIG.

I'd say 300+ votes in the Electoral college. He'll take Florida, North and South Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Colorado, and maybe Wisconsin and New Hampshire.

Anyone else want to make a prediction?

Last edited by Jefferson (2012-11-06 23:48:40)

#2 2012-11-07 00:54:40

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: The Presidential Election

Yes.  I predict that tomorrow morning, approximately half the country will be pissed off.

3dsmile

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2012-11-07 05:06:54

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: The Presidential Election

I'll admit here and now that I was half wrong. Romney obviously is NOT going to win big.

I'm hoping with recounts and such that Romney might still have a chance. I know it ain't likely but let me enjoy my delusions for a few more hours.

I hope the American people know what they've gotten themselves into and I hope it what they want it. I'm betting they don't know.

Last edited by Jefferson (2012-11-07 05:07:43)

Board footer