The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-13 22:50:00

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Selling school girls

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2012-10-29 11:01:44

xtertristl
Tipsy

Re: Selling school girls

I like the title of the story and it intrigued me into reading it. I'm a little confused at why the neighbor would go over to Ryan's house and offer to prostitute herself, younger sister and several friends. The lack of plausibility in this story breaks it for me. Maybe you could try working on building up your characters a little more to make it more believable that the 19 dancer would go ask a 24 virgin for sex between herself and her entourage to help pay for a trip. for ex. if the neighbor and John talked every night after work and one night it turned into more. Then have her have some money issues that lead her to pimp herself to John. Then have her introduce her younger sister and cheerleading friends.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2012-11-01 21:14:02

Elessar
Completely Blotto

Re: Selling school girls

This isn't a bad story. I agree with Xtertristl about his view. I mean it's not plausible for something such as that to happen. There was not story line, the sex was like 1 paragraph if that, the fact they just happened to pick the right guy to pimp them is like, yeah right.

Personally, it's okay, but if you spent more time on it, it would have been a lot better.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

Board footer