The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-08 02:44:57

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Author Removal Warning

Due to his repeated violation of the Contributor Activity Policy of this website, Ace McCloud will be removed from The Pub as a contributor in two weeks.  Ace could prevent this by contacting me directly and making a sincere commitment to the Pub community.  This is a final notice:  If you want Ace's stories, I would suggest you download copies of them now.  (Please note this has no impact on his member account, only his author account.)

For those who are unaware, it is the policy of this website that the authors must remain an active part of the community.  This doesn't mean necessarily posting story material, but that they must participate in our discussions.  It is our policy that we do not host inattentive authors, unless those authors have made arrangements with the administration in advance.  (Some of them have, in fact, made such arrangements with me.)  In Ace's case, he has not even visited The Pub since Sept. 5, 2011.  This is hardly what I would call active, and since he hasn't bothered to contact me with any reason for his inattentive behavior, it is necessary for me to take action.

This is the only public notice that will be given before removal occurs.
Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer