The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-01-23 21:07:16

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Author removal warning

This is a public notice of a possible author removal.  This notice is being posted on the off chance that the author has not received the previous email messages, and also to alert the readership.

Ace McCloud has not fulfilled the Contributor Activity requirement of this website.  His last post to the forum, in fact, was late last July (2010).  It is the policy of this site that all contributors either participate on a regular basis, or that they contact the administration to let them know why they cannot do so.  (You'll note that several authors here do not participate regularly: they have, however, explained to the administration why they cannot do so, and this satisfies the requirement.)

The administration has contacted Ace by email three times, without response, over the course of the previous two months.  This is to be considered "final warning".  If Ace McCloud does not satisfy the Contributor Activity requirement soon, his Contributor status will be revoked, and his stories will be removed from the website.  This also serves as notice to site members:  If you want Ace's stories, you might want to download them now.  I cannot guarantee how much longer they will be available here.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2011-01-24 05:31:24

AceMcCloud
Inebriated
Website

Re: Author removal warning

I apologize for my lack of activity. My life has been very busy of late with work and family issues. I will endeavor to do better.

Ace

Stories on MP3 - The [Adult] Reading For The Blind project: http://www.asstr.org/~Stories_on_MP3/

Board footer