The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-07-13 22:18:47

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Scheduled Chat Room Opening

Since Eric's birthday is on July 27th, we have decided to open up the chat room from Sun the 25th through Sat the 31st. I can't say we'll be around all the time, but I'll be logging like normal, so I can punch Eric if someone needs his attention. All those who have been in the chat room before, you might wanna make at least one appearance to keep your nick registered. 3dsmile 

Hope to see everyone there!

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#2 2010-07-23 12:26:51

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Re: Scheduled Chat Room Opening

What time is it opening up on Sunday?

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#3 2010-07-23 21:23:02

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Whenever we get up.  Don't bother checking until evening time, Eastern Time.

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2010-07-23 22:21:57

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Maybe 4ish EST...but definitely nothing before.

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

#5 2010-08-01 21:29:05

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Thank you to everyone who stopped in while our chatroom was open and the winners of the million dollar prize! Whoever you are...wherever you are...I hope you enjoy the millions you now have.

#6 2010-08-02 08:41:34

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

I'm very much enjoying the million. The wife and I are setting off on our across the Milky Way vacation just as soon as our space ship is ready (sometime in 2350) and don't worry, a very nice donation, twenty yen, is already making its way to your home. Use it well, don't spend it all in one place.  3dsmile

Kisses, Kisses,

-Jeff. 3dsmile

PS: Please note the sarcasm scattered throughout.

#7 2010-08-02 20:12:05

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Ohhhhh.  You didn't read the rules of the contest carefully enough!

The conversion of any portion of the prize monies into any currency other than American Dollars forfeits all your winnings, and they revert to my favorite charity.

Sorry about your space trip... should've read the fine print...

Eric "Rain on Your Parade" Storm  3dwink

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#8 2010-08-02 21:11:59

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Waaait a minute. I never even SAID that someone in the chat room won the millions. I just said someone out there did. Meaning...someone won a lottery and I'm hatin'.

LAoW "Hails on Your Brand New Car" ...uhhh...NoLastName.

Board footer