The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-12 23:08:03

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

General Comments

Post General Comments to the Contributor Here.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2008-03-13 13:13:39

megamaster87
Tipsy

Re: General Comments

Welcome

Unknown...Glad to see that you made it through.  Your reposting here gives me the perfect excuse to re-read the first two.

#3 2008-03-14 02:20:35

unknown1000u2
Inebriated

Mega - not only do you get to re-read them, but only the re-edited version of book 1 will be posted here.  It will read much smoother.  Hope you enjoy it more than the last time.

#4 2008-03-28 01:26:59

Drumspell
Tipsy

Writing Style

I love your writing style! As an erotic artist, you understand the need for action to keep the user interested past the first erotic scenes, i have been following you since you first seemed to come on the scene and was happy to see you make the jump to the pub. You definately make the place that much brighter. Hope you have some more story lines in the works.

Lost My Mind - Might Come Back Some Day
  Of Course, That Is Up To Itself To Decide

#5 2008-03-28 02:51:53

siath
Wasted

Welcome to the pub Unknown1000u2, Sorry I have been a bit busy lately. Trying to be around more though. 3dsmile

#6 2008-04-24 23:25:05

unknown1000u2
Inebriated

I have posted through chapter 13 on the pub of Book one.  Caution: don't start reading chapter 12 unless you have time to read chapter 13 also.  Major cliff-hanger.

#7 2008-05-17 01:51:04

unknown1000u2
Inebriated

As some of you who have read my stories on other sites may know, there is an important character in My Girls Book two named Cire.  He is a cat, a Bengal to be exact.  His character was copied after my cat, also a Bengal.

The real Cire died Monday, 5/12/08.  He was eighteen years old, and had lived a long, happy life.  He finally succumbed to old age and kidney failure.  I knew the end was coming for several months, so I was not surprised.  That doesn't mean it was easy when it occured.

I still am surprised when I come home or get out of bed in the middle of the night and am not greeted by him.  After eighteen years, that is as it should be.   I will get used to it eventually.  He is in a lot less pain; it would be selfish of me to wish he were still here when he was suffering.

Unknown1000u2

#8 2008-11-28 03:32:37

unknown1000u2
Inebriated

Ok, I've changed my mind.  I'm just going to post the rest of book 1 here without waiting to re-edit it.  It's taking too long (my fault, not the editor).  I will repost each chapter as I re-edit it.  That way, I can get book 1 on here and then get going on book 2 and 3 here.  I wilkl likely finish posting book 1 Thanksgiving week.  Just keep in mind that I am eventually cleaning up Book 1.

#9 2008-12-14 16:35:01

unknown1000u2
Inebriated

Ok, I'm finally getting around to posting the resat of My Girls as I promised to do over Thanksgiving weekend.  Just keep in mind that everything beyond chapter 22 has not had the re-editing that is being worked on.  I will repost those chapters as they are done and announce them here.   Just be kind... this was my first story I wrote, so it desperately needs the re-editing, at least in my opinion.  The re-editing will not change the content or the story... I have added a few sentences here and there, but nothing significant.  It just changes sentence structure, wording, spelling, etc. 

Enjoy.  After I finish posting MG's, I will start posting MG 2.  That and MG 3 have already been edited.

#10 2009-02-12 07:52:16

DarkStage
Inebriated

I agree this is an amazing story.  The suspense keeps you going, dreading when you are reaching the end of the list of chapters.  I checked 4 times today to see if Chapter 18 of My Girls III was posted yet.  I am glad to see that it has.  Thank you!!

DarkStage

Last edited by DarkStage (2009-02-12 07:56:31)

#11 2009-12-19 17:16:32

unknown1000u2
Inebriated

I posted chapter 43.  This sets the stage for the last battles. 

I also finished compiling all the parts of the Ancient Prophecy that are revealed throughout book 3.  I will post that in the next day or two, for those that like to try and figurre out what is coming.

Finally, I am working on updating the character list, which I will also post before the next chapter.

unknown1000u2

#12 2010-07-17 04:00:02

tploy
Tipsy

MyGirls3

it has been a while since the last chapter was posted. Have you dropped off the face of the planet or have you forgotten to finish the story, or are you busy doing other things and haven't gotten back to the story yet? I enjoy reading the story and anxiously await the next installment.

#13 2010-07-27 00:47:20

unknown1000u2
Inebriated

Chapter 48 is being posted tonight.

#14 2010-07-27 00:51:58

unknown1000u2
Inebriated

I'm posting chapter 48 today.  I know it has been a long time coming, but it is by far the longest chapter I have written.  It's 80 pages in Microsoft Word.

This is the last chapter before the epilogue.  It ties up some loose ends, but there are more to be tied up in the epilogue.  If I do it right, all the loose ends will be tied up by the end of the epilogue.

Those of you who have been following this story, feel free to contact me, either thru this forum or by my e-mail address, to let me know of any plots or loose ends I've missed.  Many of those I already plan on dealing with in the epilogue, but it is possible I've forgotten some.  I'd love to know of any you've remembered.

Hopefully, the epilogue won't take as long to post as this chapter, but no promises.

For those who have asked, there is a possibility of further stories.  I've left the door opened.  It will be a while, however, if it happens.  I've been writing this series of stories for over four years now; I need a break for awhile.

Obviously, there is the hint in the last two chapters of a planet named Katala-Brin.  I'll probably write that someday.  Also, someone asked me if Katie and Becky ever got it on, as I've never written that.  If I really want to get into it again, there's the story of the Ancients.  Some of that will be told in the epilogue, but there's obviously much more.

Another project some devoted readers have asked for is the story of My Girls but without the superheroes, alients, colors and powers.  Just the story of two teenage cheerleader twins who are devoted to their Mom and Dad.  Although I like the superhero aspect, that idea apreals to me too.  If I do it, it won't be a replacement of the My Girls stories, but a new set of stories resembling MG's up to chapter 11 or 12 of book one, then continuing on instead of vearing into the sci-fi.  Some parts would be the same, mostly different though.

Now, an answer to some questions posted anonymously, so I can't reply directly. In a series this large, there will be continuity issues.  I'd like to correct those, such as ones you pointed out about Becky being in two places at once, but to do that, I need to know where those issues are.  I'd like more detailed info if you can, not just a general statement that the issues exist.

Anonymous also was confused by Julie calling Melinda Cameron in several places.  The reference here is to the part played by Summer Glau in the series 'Terminator, the Sarah Connor Files.' 
Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

U1k

Last edited by unknown1000u2 (2010-07-27 01:07:59)

#15 2010-09-02 18:57:08

Caliburn
Tipsy

Please release the epilogue to book III! I can't wait to finish up book III and I've got so many questions and worries about how Megan handles the recent situation about who they found in that closet, what Aurora meant when she scolded Amy about losing what she valued and cherished the most (please please don't destroy her monogamy with Patrick!) because she's already been completely devastated through-out this entire third book and that's not right, and ... I'm just so worried about Amy and Patrick and Megan! Please give this book a truly happy ending! Please give me some closure! I'm being kept up at night! ^^;

Last edited by Caliburn (2010-09-02 21:02:53)

#16 2010-10-16 21:48:09

mdarshiva
Tipsy

Caliburn wrote:

Please release the epilogue to book III! I can't wait to finish up book III and I've got so many questions and worries about how Megan handles the recent situation about who they found in that closet, what Aurora meant when she scolded Amy about losing what she valued and cherished the most (please please don't destroy her monogamy with Patrick!) because she's already been completely devastated through-out this entire third book and that's not right, and ... I'm just so worried about Amy and Patrick and Megan! Please give this book a truly happy ending! Please give me some closure! I'm being kept up at night! ^^;

He said it far better than I could more please

Last edited by mdarshiva (2010-10-16 21:48:25)

#17 2011-01-15 05:33:54

StoryJunkie
Wasted

I too am looking for the second half of the Epilogue for book 3, I liked this first book, then as the story took over, I just couldn't stop reading....I have spent 3 days doing nothing but reading this story. I feel lost not knowing how it ends....

Last edited by StoryJunkie (2011-01-15 05:34:42)

#18 2011-01-15 05:59:56

unknown1000u2
Inebriated

Don't worry, the second half of the epilogue is coming, I haven't given up on it.  I've got 25 microsoft Word pages already written and am working on it every day. 

So that Caliburn doesn't have a heart attack:

The admonition by Aurora of what Amy will lose is for book 4, if I write it.  It won't affect her in book 3.

Megan is fine.  She's known for awhile now that it wasn't really Bandor that did all those things to her.  Remember, she did in a way love him at one time... not as much as Patrick, but he was a suitor at one time.  She will adjust well.

Megan also has the thing she's wanted for over a thousand years... she's married to Patrick.  Same with Amy.  How could they not be happy?

If you review what the prophecy and Aurora said about Amy and Megan, their time of suffering is over.  Well, it does say Amy, Cindi, Lori and Lisa's world will be turned upside down, but what worse could happen to Amy?  Now Lori... that's a different story...

I'll get part 2 out as soon as I can.

Uk1

#19 2017-10-23 13:07:41

timemaster
Tipsy

The ancient worlds and the life of Patrick are over as we know it, as unknown1000u2 has seemingly dropped off the face of the planet..  Was it the Qerta?  Perhaps he returned to the Ancient homeworld?

#20 2017-11-03 16:05:12

Halthasar
Tipsy

My belief, its the ancient evil.

And the preg former queen.
Patrick (and I forget who else died) will be her kids. Poor Patrick.

Board footer