Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-06-14 06:59:20

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Scheduled Chats

Hey, folks.

In an effort to get a little more communication flowing, I am scheduling four chat sessions.  (Four, so that I can try to cover everyone's work schedule / time zone).

The subject of these chats will be Eric Storm's writing.  I'll answer any questions you have (within limits), and entertain new story ideas, if you want to give them over.  In general, if you have a question you want to ask me, now would be a good time to do so.

The chat room info is:
server:  irc.dal.net
chatroom: #the_mw_pub

You can head to http://www.wolfpub.org/chat.php to see the rules, and if you don't have an IRC client, you can head to http://www.wolfpub.org/javachat.php to use our Java chat client.

The chats are scheduled as follows:
Wed. June 16, 2010, @ 5:00pm  ET
Thur. June 17, 2010, @ 2:00am  ET
Sat. June 19, 2010, @ 6:00pm  ET
Sun. June 20, 2010, @ 3:00am  ET

All times are United States Eastern time zone.

I will be in the chat room, paying full attention, for at least an hour at those times... but for as long as there is active conversation, really.

So, again, if there's anything you want to ask me, tell me, yell at me, or whatever, now's the time.  Come on in and chat a while!

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2010-06-14 18:38:41

LAoW
Completely Blotto

Re: Scheduled Chats

Bah! The subject will damn well be whatever we wanna talk about! He's got such a big head...no pun intended. ROFL

I don't have to worry about revenge because Karma is a bigger bitch than I will ever have to be.

Board footer