The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-01-20 07:08:43

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Urgent Request

Okay, it's that time again.  I really hate doing this.  (I know you don't believe that, but I do...)

I am here to make a plea for donations once again.  While the site has no expenses for another several months, the site owner has a bit of a crisis.

Around the middle of next month, I will have to pay the annual insurance for the house.  This is a large sum of money that I have to come up with, and despite some very creative accounting on my part... I am coming up short.

Without bothering with details, I am in need of at least $300 by the middle of next month.  Please, if you can see your way clear to making a donation....  If you were ever going to donate to this site, now is the time to do so. 

You might also notice that the fourth chapter of Where the Maiasaurs Roam is now up in PRM.  I was waiting until I had something new to offer you before making this request.  I hope you enjoy the new chapter.  (Assuming you donate, or have done so, so that you can read it... 3dsmile )

Thank you in advance for whatever help you can give.  I appreciate it greatly.

Sincerely,
Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#2 2010-01-24 20:33:00

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Re: Urgent Request

Have you made any progress toward that Donation goal Eric? Hiya by the way its been forever since ive been on

#3 2010-01-25 10:14:36

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

As you can see by the donation graph on... nearly every page of the website... I have made some progress (Thank you, donors!), but we are still not to our target yet.

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2010-01-27 00:50:56

hattahatt
Inebriated

I really wish I could help.

#5 2010-01-30 01:24:48

Nadez
Wasted
Website

I swear, when im rich im just going to send you like 50k to become my personal Author 3dtongue

#6 2010-01-30 02:18:36

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

*smirk*  That'll buy you a year... but what're you gonna do after that?  3dsmile

Eric

----
Facebook page

Board footer